Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

Comedy Central is Raising Awareness

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:48 PM
  • 12 Replies
6 moms liked this

This is absolutely awesome!!!

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kittie26
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Please share with your social networks!!

MomOfOneCoolKid
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I had no idea!

I am a avid Jon Stewart fan. At least I thought I was hehe. I have been under a rock as of late.

Thanks for sharing :)

JakesMommy527
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this

i'm so excited to watch this! 

magickbaby
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Love Jon Stewart !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mali321
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Will have to watch!

Kittie26
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:31 AM

What do you mean you thought you were? As far as I know, the promotion for this just launched. I got the flier from a coworker, who go it directly from the executive director of the autism group in NY that's putting it together. I think I was one of the first to know. :)

Quoting MomOfOneCoolKid:

I had no idea!

I am a avid Jon Stewart fan. At least I thought I was hehe. I have been under a rock as of late.

princess_1983
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:56 AM

That's great :) I posted it on my Facebook.

MomOfOneCoolKid
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:00 PM

Quoting Kittie26:

What do you mean you thought you were? As far as I know, the promotion for this just launched. I got the flier from a coworker, who go it directly from the executive director of the autism group in NY that's putting it together. I think I was one of the first to know. :)

Quoting MomOfOneCoolKid:

I had no idea!

Ohhh

I thought he announced it or something and I had missed that... I usually watch Jon Stewart everyday, but, for like the past month I haven't... cause like I said, i've been under a rock hehe

Kittie26
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:42 PM

I guess he may have, but I don't watch him (don't stay up that late). I do find him hilarious, so when I got the flier I had to share. A lot of big names associated, so it should (hopefully) draw audiences who don't know about autism and get them informed.

Quoting MomOfOneCoolKid:

Quoting Kittie26:

Quoting MomOfOneCoolKid:

I had no idea!

Ohhh

I thought he announced it or something and I had missed that... I usually watch Jon Stewart everyday, but, for like the past month I haven't... cause like I said, i've been under a rock hehe

Kittie26
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Apparently this isn't their first time doing this. HEre's the 2010 intro video:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)