Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

gunna be a long night

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:09 AM
  • 6 Replies

sick non verbal toddler it gunna be a long night & I can't sleep to much on my mind just want to turn off my brain...going crazy

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
saltycoqui
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:24 AM
1 mom liked this
So sorry. When your little one naps, you try n nap too. Even if it means just closing your eyes. That's what I used to do. I would turn on some soft music or the tv on really low. Hugs
marcie1455
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I can relate to times like that.  I'm up now...and I don't really have a reason.  It seems like there is always so much to do and definitely think about.  My son was sick at one point over the holiday.  Our whole family had a virus and it was the pitts.  Hang in there!  ((HUGS))

lucasmadre
by Kari on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this

The only thing that ever helps when I can't turn off my brain (and that happens to me ALL the time) is if I sit down and write a list. First list is of everything I need to do...second list is everything I am worried about, stressed about. Somehow writing it down helps my brain to stop going over it again and again...kind of like the worries are in safe storage :)

I remember when my little one was sick before he could speak...it is so hard and scary because they can't tell you what they need or how bad they feel. I used to get so anxious until the fever would break and he was resting comfortably...so sorry! My thoughts are with you. Feel better soon...both of you!

PS What a cutie!!!

JTMOM422
by Brenda on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this

So sorry momma. Hope he gets to feeling better soon and you get some much needed sleep

CofferLuver1617
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Ty guys it was ruff ain't gunna lie but Im taking him to the drs today hopefully the can help him little I feel so bad for my baby boy B-( but I'm here and ready to chat lol

lucasmadre
by Kari on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:24 AM

Hope the doctor can help your little guy, I will keep my fingers crossed. Those nights when they are sick go on forever. Bet you are exhausted...hang in there xo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN