Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ezekiel has his Ipad! =-O

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:08 PM
Ana
  • 3 Replies
I'm soo thankful to say that we were finally abel to buy Ezekiel his Ipad. I live in So. Cal and we have this great store called Fry's Electronics and they have anything and everything u need! For way cheaper. Instead of like $500 I paid $400. Super deal. Soo can anyone suggest good apps that have been successful with ur kids!? All and any advice welcomed! Thank U!
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
VioletsMomTown
by Robyn on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Here is a good list of apps (link) I found quite a few good lists by just googling apps for autism. There is an app for autism apps too.

I guess it depends on his age, what do you want to work on with him? There are ABA apps, language building, ABC's, colours, there are soooo many. I like the speech with Milo apps and there is an app just with kid safe videos on youtube called Kid Mode or iTube List.

Violet's Mom

Twitter @autismnotebook

JTMOM422
by Brenda on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:15 PM

Our early intervention therapist swears by Injini  it's a little pricey get the free version. If you like it then pay for it. My son loves puzzles. Especially if they have letters or numbers on them you can just type in puzzles. My MIL sent me a list of apps for ASD I will look up the link and post on here. It was a study of apps and these were suppose to be the best

Charizma77
by Carissa on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:30 PM

My son has an iPad but I'm no help with the apps because he didn't care for any of the ones his therapists suggested. He just likes to use it to google search images of his favorite toys and movies or watch his shows on Netflix.   He does have a few game apps he likes but he says the other ones are too much like school :/. He's 8 so maybe if we had something like this when he was younger it would have been different. There are so many wonderul apps out there. H did like Injini last year for a few weeks but it was expensive and he outgrew it quickly.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)