Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New with me....

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:57 AM
  • 7 Replies
After 8 years working with the state, I decided to quit my job to b a stay at hm mom. This was my 1st week, and i loved that i was able to b more involved in their therapy and see the progress . It was a hard decision but i dont regret it at all. It is harder then i thought, but we're getting a routine going. I have a new appreciation for stay at hm mom. It is a job. I love it
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
emarin77
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Good for you.  After you get a routine going it gets easier.

lucasmadre
by Kari on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:09 PM

I was a stay at home mom at one time and I loved it. My only advice is to find time to feed your soul, don't loose yourself in being a caretaker....congratulations! I am jelous :) 

amonkeymom
by Amy on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:14 PM

Good for you, that had to be a really hard decision!  It will be hard, but so much more rewarding for both you and your kids.

JTMOM422
by Brenda on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:24 PM

Welcome to the group. Glad you get to spend this time with them. It does get easier in time. Have fun

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:39 PM
Welcome to the group! We're all about routine here... It's good for EVERYONE and really keeps the house running smoothly. I stay home also and I'm glad you have the opportunity too!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomOfOneCoolKid
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:58 PM

:)

we all have to do whats right for us mom. i'm glad you are finding your new groove :)

Personally, i kinda miss a job but i wouldn't be able to concentrate on anything other than the same thought that twirls around my head 24/7 "is my son okay?" "is he going to be okay" "how is he doing now?" and researching 24/7 new stuff... :/ 

LStambaugh
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:05 AM

That's awesome!  I put in my notice this past week At my job so I could be more involved with my sons therapy and school..  My work didn't want me to leave some negotiated 3 days a week 9-3.  This still allows me to take and pick DS from school.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)