Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom time!

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:56 AM
  • 13 Replies
What do you do for yourself when you have some free time?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Fergablu2
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:24 AM

What's free time? When I'm avoiding doing housework I knit and watch too much TV, or read. 

Autism Mom since 2001
TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Yup... That's what I meant! I do all kinds of crafts but can't knit darn it!! I love working in the yard and having my morning time when it's just me, my coffee and the computer!

Quoting Fergablu2:

What's free time? When I'm avoiding doing housework I knit and watch too much TV, or read. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JTMOM422
by Brenda on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Get on Cafe Mom

mypbandj
by Jen on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:01 AM

LOL! I just taught myself to knit (YouTube) last weekend and I made this newborn hat! The problem is, knitting takes me forever (I'm slow) and so I end up sitting. It is fun to snuggle up with a blanket and knit while I watch mindless tv like American idol or shark tank. (I'm a reality tv junkie).

I spend a lot of free time with my kids and husband and friends. We play board games and like to make new recipes and have company over.

I also love my iPhone. It's how I get on cm! But I also like my little apps I have to play games. Right now I'm into the pocket frog game.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucasmadre
by Kari on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:37 PM

I have all kinds of plans to make things, create, maybe even start a business again doing something creative but in the end I am usually pretty tired when I get down time I catch up on the computer, veg in front of the tv, or lay on my bed and I'm alseep in two minutes...you question makes me realize I want to change this!!  Thanks-

kajira
by Emma on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:56 PM
play video games, read, write, clean. LOL
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:13 PM

I like to run:)

mommy4lyf
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:33 PM

After my son leaves for school and caught up with house chores...

Learning how to take good photos with my Canon camera, crochet and learn new recipes to try for my son.

bugsmama149
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Book shopping! I love going to bookstores. That's my "me" place. My hubby read this morning that Barnes & Noble is going to be closing around 200 of their stores this year. I hope it's not the one near me!! :(  

she-ra2000
by Deborah on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:19 PM

sleep after the kids go to school,when I'm not working I get on the pc, watch a little tv,talk to my husband sometimes,but don't have any real ME TIME

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)