Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

Tuesday Plans

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:34 AM
  • 6 Replies

What's going on today ladies?  

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:35 AM

My son has Feeding therapy and Speech therapy this morning and then school for him this afternoon.  I'm heading to the laundramat during his school time so I can wash some clothes.  Our washer/dryer are not working properly...we moved into our new home this weekend and something happened and we can't use the washer/dryer...hubby is trying to fix it!  

JTMOM422
by Brenda on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:09 AM

Today we go to the library for an hour for EI therapy. We are working on socialization. He so loves the library but hates not being able to do what he wants when he wants. Then home for a quick lunch and then 2 hours of ABA. Please don't say laundry LOL. I am so behind. Was a little lazy this weekend. Now will be playing catchup all week.

takeitall13
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this

n2m, dh is suppose to get ds a prize for going poo poo on the potty last night :)  other that not much else that I know of :)

LaurieMomof4
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:51 PM

All four of my kids are at school, my little one had a huge meltdown on the way in as usual. Breaks my heart, he just wants to stay home with his mama and for get that whole kindergarten thing. I'm a photographer and have a boatload of editing to do while everyone's at school today.

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:53 PM
We're headed to the dentist at 130... Hate going there but has to be done

Indoor hockey tonight so that eats up about 3 hours of time with the games and the long drive... Sigh

The life of a SAHM.. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mypbandj
by Jen on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:32 PM
1 mom liked this

We had our transition meeting from part C to part B services this morning. Now I'm babysitting a friends toddler. Then I have to work this evening. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)