Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

may 29th

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:10 AM
  • 2 Replies

Is the day we start testing with a development pediatrician. I'm so nervous now Ii don't know why its like in 2 months I will have a solid diagnoses on my son not just well unofficially he has autism but you really need to get him officially tested to see where he is on the spectrum. my behavior therapist and a good friend of mine who three of her girls are on the spectrum both say yes he is autistic but where on the spectrum we don't know. how did it go for you goes they say it could take an hour and half to 2 hours to do. I dont know i guess im just really nervous about it. 

save the date

by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
blessedhappymom
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:10 AM
My son has his first appointment with the developmental pedi on the 20th. I was told that it would take several evaluations/appointments before a diagnosis is made for him. I just spoke to someone earlier today for 2 hours discussing his developmental history. She will make a report to give the developmental pedi before our first visit.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JTMOM422
by Brenda on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:49 AM

I am so glad that you got a date for the testing. I know some don't get the results of the test until later. I was lucky and got mine the day of the test. I hope you get yours quickly

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)