Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

TGIF!! Beautiful weather ahead!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:34 AM
  • 6 Replies
I could do cartwheels over the weather coming this weekend to NJ! Finally! Plan on doing some painting outside (furniture) and cleaning up some leaves in the flower beds.

Fridays are the days DH takes Dillon bowling and out to eat... And I'm taking my older two to see my grandmom in the nursing home.

With temps at 60 , I'm going to enjoy every minute I can outside ! Hurry Spring! Hurry!!!

What are you girls doing this weekend?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jacobnatesmom
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:31 AM

I'm not sure...our weather isn't going to be that nice... although it's supposed to be in the high 40's-low 50's this weekend.. I'm hoping to take the boys to the tastee freeze for an icecream since it opened last Friday. Dh said something about doing some stuff outside, but it all depends on how much of our snow melts....lol.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:18 AM

Wonderful mama!  We have a busy weekend ahead...heading to our rental house tomorrow to finish up a few things before our tenants arrive on Sunday.  Also making a trip to Lowe's as well:)  Sunday we will meet our new tenants to give them the keys and such, then we're headed to an RV show!

mypbandj
by Jen on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:01 AM
I'm going out of town on Saturday for a Breastfeeding conference. Sunday, Liam was invited to a bday party. And my friends dd, who is 16, is due any day with a baby (I know!) and they've asked me to come to the birth so if she goes into labor, I will skip my conference and go. I just really hope she goes on a weekend so I can go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Amy on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:53 PM

Lucky you!  I'm sitting here watching the snow fall.  It's pretty, but it sure is cold!

JTMOM422
by Brenda on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:09 PM

A lot of outside time. It's suppose to be in the 60s all weekend and I am going to enjoy. Getting a fe things for ds bday and shoes for the kids. Feel like I just bought shoes and am having to buy them again

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Mar. 10, 2013 at 7:32 AM

It was beautiful yesterday but still a little hilly...toda is gonna be much warmer! I got a few things painted and am stil going to work on more today. Springing up the outside! FINALLY!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN