Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

Saturday Plans

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:23 AM
  • 14 Replies

What's going on today ladies?  Anything fun?

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JTMOM422
by Brenda on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:42 AM

It's suppose to be 65 here today. We are going to enjoy the day outside with the kids. We are doing lunch outside and then BBQ for dinner. Dad is going to start a fire in the outdoor fireplace and we are roasting marshmallows and making s'mores with the kiddos. 

Familyart
by Denise on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:37 AM
I am rearranging furniture and cleaning. So exciting:)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
busymommy98
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Nope, just taking dd to choir practice this afternoon, getting in some study time and going to work. My dd is in a Seussical play this next week. So excited! Last year of middle school, on to high school next year. ADS ds starts middle school next year, in cross-category class. We shall see how he does. Most of his current class is moving with him so he won't be alone. Thank God...

mypbandj
by Jen on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:46 PM
I'm at a Breastfeeding conference. Learning new things to help out some moms. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VioletsMomTown
by Robyn on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:37 PM

I'm so exhausted, I was tattooing all day. I'm so glad to have the next 2 days off.

Bobsie
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:24 PM
Took son to the zoo.I am so exhausted.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lady_katie
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:59 PM

We met with a Realtor and worked on de-cluttering and staging our house. Trying to get it on the market before April 1st!!!!

occumommy
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:21 PM
We went to the st. pats parade here (don`t ask why it`s a week early i dont know) we had a blast! And we are all exhausted. Night, night!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 10, 2013 at 7:56 AM

That sounds awesome!

Quoting JTMOM422:

It's suppose to be 65 here today. We are going to enjoy the day outside with the kids. We are doing lunch outside and then BBQ for dinner. Dad is going to start a fire in the outdoor fireplace and we are roasting marshmallows and making s'mores with the kiddos. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 10, 2013 at 7:56 AM

Glad you had fun!

Quoting occumommy:

We went to the st. pats parade here (don`t ask why it`s a week early i dont know) we had a blast! And we are all exhausted. Night, night!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)