Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:04 AM
  • 5 Replies

What's going on this weekend ladies?

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lady_katie
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:10 AM

My inlaws are coming to visit from out of town! They offered to babysit tomorrow so that my husband and I can go out ALONE so we're going to go to wonderworks (a "cool" science museum - perfect for us aspies lol) and a local BBQ joint for lunch. Can't wait! 

JTMOM422
by Brenda on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Unfortunately this is suppose to be a cold and rainy weekend. So we will probably hit the mall just so the kids can get out of the house. Also need to run out and pick up some stuff for my little man's bday next month. Still a month away but I prefer to buy things a little bit here and there. That way I am not having to spend alot at one time LOL

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:09 AM

I'm SO jealous!  Have fun mama!

Quoting lady_katie:

My inlaws are coming to visit from out of town! They offered to babysit tomorrow so that my husband and I can go out ALONE so we're going to go to wonderworks (a "cool" science museum - perfect for us aspies lol) and a local BBQ joint for lunch. Can't wait! 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:10 AM

I do the same thing mama!  Enjoy your weekend!

Quoting JTMOM422:

Unfortunately this is suppose to be a cold and rainy weekend. So we will probably hit the mall just so the kids can get out of the house. Also need to run out and pick up some stuff for my little man's bday next month. Still a month away but I prefer to buy things a little bit here and there. That way I am not having to spend alot at one time LOL

GeoRocks
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Today our new bedroom furniture is being delivered. yay! Tomorrow were going to my parents and the small park by my dads house. Sunday nothing yet
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)