Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Edit***Share your weekend plans! TGIF Ladies love yourselves! Don't get yourselves down we are not perfect!

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:02 AM
  • 11 Replies

Well social skills saturday class was canceled for my kiddo so we are headed to the city(Chicago) to a sibshop for my NT son.  It is a class for siblings of children on the autism spectrum.  There they can vent about us(parents) and their siblings lol!  Hey we all need a place.  Then I will be headed back home then to a classmates birthday party for my NT son and yes we will be taking our ASD kiddo!  And Sunday well try to drag the hubby to Church.  We havn't gone in about 2 years yikes!  Hope it goes well cross your fingers for us. 

Edit**** So all of you who thought I may have been an OMG how can she do all that type Mom... What really happened was! The class for only Saturdays charges an extra $30 I already paid a class fee so since it's an hour an a half drive in traffic $15 gas easy I said nope I will just take him to the Wed class.  And regarding my ASD boy going to the birthday party the party was actually on Sunday and while I did manage to go to Church my husband did not come so I was stuck in the aisle massaging my son to calm him.  He was so exhausted from the new place and all the people he napped for almost 5 hours so i had to get my oldest son's Dad to take him to the party. 

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck mama!

Not much going on for us.  Just a few things around the house, but mostly relaxing and having family time:)

blessedhappymom
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:06 PM
We will be going to a pet adoption event. Our lil dog was hit by a car and didn't make it. Our boys have been asking for him and that was about a week or so ago. I found a lil dog online that looks like our departed doggy. Hopefully all will go well and we'll have a new pet tomorrow.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mypbandj
by Jen on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:45 PM
Sorry about your dog. :(

Quoting blessedhappymom:

We will be going to a pet adoption event. Our lil dog was hit by a car and didn't make it. Our boys have been asking for him and that was about a week or so ago. I found a lil dog online that looks like our departed doggy. Hopefully all will go well and we'll have a new pet tomorrow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mypbandj
by Jen on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:46 PM
I have a headache so I'm lying on the couch today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissTacoBell
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:53 PM
I'm sorry about your dog. I wish we could have one too but we have cats and an apartment. There's a yard on the walk home from school with four black retrievers and ds LOVES to stop and watch them play. The owner even lets ds throw the ball to them. He's so sad when they go in (bless that woman she knows the situation and when I tell ds it's time to go home she takes the dogs in because she knows he'll never budge with them still outside).

Quoting blessedhappymom:

blessedhappymom
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:58 PM
That's awesome that this lady does that and understands. Our dog was lil, only 7lbs. Anything bigger than him and my boys freeze :-)

Quoting MissTacoBell:

I'm sorry about your dog. I wish we could have one too but we have cats and an apartment. There's a yard on the walk home from school with four black retrievers and ds LOVES to stop and watch them play. The owner even lets ds throw the ball to them. He's so sad when they go in (bless that woman she knows the situation and when I tell ds it's time to go home she takes the dogs in because she knows he'll never budge with them still outside).

Quoting blessedhappymom:

TheJerseyGirl
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 1:39 PM
I'm really sorry to hear about your dog...hope it goes well with the adoption!!

Quoting blessedhappymom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GeoRocks
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 2:07 PM
Our weekend I going slow. I've been queasy all morning, never happens unless I'm pregnant but still 4 days away from period so who knows. Lol were taking the kids to a Peter piper pizza with my dad and sister.

Sunday I have some work to do in a moms review blog a few friends of mine and I are starting.
maciymommieof3
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this

How neat...never heard of  a class like that...I might have to check it out to see if they have any in St. Louis.

Alma4Mom
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Where is there a Peter Piper Pizza memories when I was little!

Quoting GeoRocks:

Our weekend I going slow. I've been queasy all morning, never happens unless I'm pregnant but still 4 days away from period so who knows. Lol were taking the kids to a Peter piper pizza with my dad and sister.

Sunday I have some work to do in a moms review blog a few friends of mine and I are starting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)