Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

Let's Chat! What are you doing today?

Posted by   + Show Post

Let's Chat!

What are you doing today?  What's on your mind?

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members who have replied by Quoting their replies.

how are you*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!

*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Replies (71-80):
terri-553
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Paying bills waiting on Thomas (g/son)early dismissal today,then we make a roadtrip after his cousin Taylor we have our Austism walk tomorrow.which is 80 miles away,which is fine w/us,so I won;t be here tomorrowhave a nice weekend

mothersthought
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:52 AM
So today we r at the eye doctor... every time we go it is always bout 4 hours.. yes 4 hours... and it is so stress full.. don't understand y they have so many kiddos cone in to get behind..bit is so hard on my little guy too much activity
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Koltie6
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:03 PM
We are building. A chicken coop. We homeschool so it a school project of sorts.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
newmommy430
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Thanks. Still feeling yucky today though. 😞

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Allergies are awful this spring, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's that.  But.... there are some ickies going around too.

I hope you feel better today.

Quoting newmommy430:

I had work today. I'm not really feeling well. Not sure if it's allergies or I'm coming down with something.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Poo!  I'm sorry, I was hoping today would be a better day.

Quoting newmommy430:

Thanks. Still feeling yucky today though. 😞

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Allergies are awful this spring, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's that.  But.... there are some ickies going around too.

I hope you feel better today.

Quoting newmommy430:

I had work today. I'm not really feeling well. Not sure if it's allergies or I'm coming down with something.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Oh wow!  I bet that's a fantastic career to have.  Fun!

Quoting LaurieMomof4:

It is, I'm a newborn maternity, child and family photographer.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Oh that's cool, is that what you do for a living?

Quoting LaurieMomof4:

I am editing and blogging photo shoots today. It's still Spring break for all my kids so work has been slow with frequent breaks to play and hang out with them, but that's fine. My little one has not escaped from the house once so I'm a happy girl.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Have a great time on the walk tomorrow!  Will the kids be walking as well?

Quoting terri-553:

Paying bills waiting on Thomas (g/son)early dismissal today,then we make a roadtrip after his cousin Taylor we have our Austism walk tomorrow.which is 80 miles away,which is fine w/us,so I won;t be here tomorrowhave a nice weekend

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:44 PM

It's hard on us to go to the eye doctor too, they always just take their time (which is good) but they take walk-ins and appointments so it can get really backed up.

Are you going for yourself or the kids?

Quoting mothersthought:

So today we r at the eye doctor... every time we go it is always bout 4 hours.. yes 4 hours... and it is so stress full.. don't understand y they have so many kiddos cone in to get behind..bit is so hard on my little guy too much activity

mommy4lyf
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Woke up early, took my son to PT appt, drop him off to school after and now....going on lunch date with my other half :D

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:45 PM

That's cool!  I love when kids learn by doing hands on activities... they can learn so much with this project (math, patience, teamwork, reading, etc).  Will you show a picture when you're done?

Quoting Koltie6:

We are building. A chicken coop. We homeschool so it a school project of sorts.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)