Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

It is very hard to take pictures of my ds. He's 3. He never sits still or he looks away, when I'm trying to take pictures. He has this thing about looking out the corner of his eye, so I have a few pictures like that. It literally takes me 100 times to get one good picture. Usually I have to time it right. How is your lo, while taking pictures? 

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:46 PM
Replies (11-15):
TheLadyAmalthea
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't have many pictures of my son because he is a blur! He never sits still. I do get a good one every now and then.

busymommy98
by Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:53 AM
1 mom liked this

I only catch him when he is in a good mood. Then he really hams it up for the camera and I get some truly sweet pictures. My ds has the biggest Precious Moments eyes and the sweetest smile. Between him and his sister, they have stolen my heart.

yourdoingwhat
by Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank goodness for digital camera! Take 1 pic and he's hamming it up for another 50 or so! After the first 1 he starts blinking really fast for the next ones that we take cuz he knows there is a flash. Although in alot of the pics he looks stoned lol. I'm hoping it's just an age thing or he's going to have a funny looking i.d./drivers license when he gets older!

unusualmom
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 5:25 AM
1 mom liked this
I have to secretly snap a pic.
johnns
by Johnna on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this
I find this interesting, at first when Sally was little, she really 'ham' it up, but around two, I couldnt get her to even look at me! That's when I started to suspect something was different, it started there! Never had a kid who didn't love the camera! She did to, but then didn't. Now at four she's all about taking pics and being photographed. Sally had an AMAZING school pic, teacher told me she did really well for the photographer, I was beside myself! Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)