Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

new to the page :)

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:26 PM
  • 11 Replies

heyyy everyone hope everyone is having a wonderful day ... mine is a typicall day it has started with my 9 month old waking up at 7am having her breakfast and now playing , just waiting for the other children to wake up then we are of to do some shoe shopping for our 8 year old before they go back to school on monday and also i am enjoying the quiet as once our 41/2 year old son ablett gets up it is full on as he /we are in the process of having him assesed for "autsuim specturm disorder " so life with ablett is full on but we would not have it any other way 

by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
trisha903
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this
You are blessed to have a wonderfully child in your life.....
TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group! Im praying things go well with your son...whatever the outcome, you still have an amazing child!

Charizma77
by Carissa on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi and welcome to the group!

mypbandj
by Jen on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi welcome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group!

kizgold
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome!

JTMOM422
by Brenda on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:29 AM

You sound like one happy momma. Welcome to the group

ablett
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 7:38 PM

heyyy ladies and gents it has been a while since i have been on and i thought an update would be nice :) our youngest daughter is one next mth so full on organising her bday party then we have had our first assesment of our nearly 5 year old son ablett iwth his autisum and now just waiting on the 2nd and then we can move forward and get all the help he needs for him and to help with his learning all my other babies are of to school and our little man ablett is home from kindy today and he isnt feeling the best so he is currently asleep in his sissy's bed ... i wish everyone a wonderful day <3 :) x

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Jun. 19, 2013 at 7:40 PM
Welcome to the group! You are all blessed to have each other!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ablett
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 7:46 PM

thanks yes we belive we are blessed he brings us lots of joy each day as do his 3 sisters and 2 brothers our life is never dull :) xbusy mom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)