Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:56 AM
  • 18 Replies

What are you doing this weekend ladies?  

by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:57 AM

Well, Brady has ABA this morning and then school this afternoon.  I'm doing some PTA stuff this morning and hoping for a run this afternoon.  Tomorrow we have a birthday party for a friend's little boy who is turning 5.  It's at the zoo...which should be interesting as Brady's never been to the zoo!  We don't have any plans for Sunday:)

josiah0927
by Shanta on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:26 AM

We're taking Josiah to the TACA (Talk about curing autism) family picnic on saturday! We're excited! 

mypbandj
by Jen on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Cleaning the garage. It stinks! I think something crawled in there and died. :P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lady_katie
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:37 AM
2 moms liked this

My son just started making animal noises, so we're going to take him to the zoo! He started quacking at some geese in the park (LOL) the other day, so i want to see how he'll respond to other animals :) 

JTMOM422
by Brenda on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:57 AM
3 moms liked this

we are packing up to head to Minnesota for a week. Mall of America here I come LOL. 

JTMOM422
by Brenda on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:01 AM

We took our kids to the zoo last weekend. I almost started crying. I watched all the kids get excited by the different animals and my son had no interest at all. he just wanted to ride the stroller and every now and then walk. The only time any response came out of him was when he saw the alligator tank. he said fish cause he saw some swimming. I watched other kids pet the goats and he could have cared less. he sat in the stroller and ate his goldfish. It was just heartbreaking watching the excited kids and him not care. Another reminder of ASD

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Well, Brady has ABA this morning and then school this afternoon.  I'm doing some PTA stuff this morning and hoping for a run this afternoon.  Tomorrow we have a birthday party for a friend's little boy who is turning 5.  It's at the zoo...which should be interesting as Brady's never been to the zoo!  We don't have any plans for Sunday:)

amonkeymom
by Amy on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Working and packing and cleaning.  We're also going to a friend's son's 16th surprise party tomorrow.

blessedhappymom
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:40 PM
It's Fiesta time in San Antonio!!! So lots of festivals and parades. Tomorrow we will be going to the Fiesta Flambou Night Parade!!
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds fun!

Quoting josiah0927:

We're taking Josiah to the TACA (Talk about curing autism) family picnic on saturday! We're excited! 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:53 PM

Nice!!!

Quoting blessedhappymom:

It's Fiesta time in San Antonio!!! So lots of festivals and parades. Tomorrow we will be going to the Fiesta Flambou Night Parade!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)