Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

took my daughter to the park vent

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:24 PM
  • 34 Replies
I'm sure you ladies can understand this, it bugs the hell outa me and no one else seems to get it, not even hubby maybe cause he wasn't there I dunno.

But took my mollykins to the park she's 2. And there was a 8 to 10 year old boy there, no parents no supervisition nothing. But when me and molly were racing he was ridculing her making fun of her laughing at her because she runs "different" then other kids and how she was constantly tripping her own feet all the time....... this broke my heart, I don't want my baby to be bullied joked at ridculed or anything.
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SarahLynn1985
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Sorry for all th mistakes im mobile and upset
kaiser10123
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Oh no!! I know that had to suck. When Caleb goes to the park it's talking kids all over and some say "what's wrong with him why doesn't he talk" :( everything will be ok dear. She's perfectly fine.
SarahLynn1985
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:36 PM
Thank you hun :-) she normally tries to go along with the older kids but they didnt wanna be anywhere near her, so me and her played.on the swings and baby equiptment ourselves :-(

Quoting kaiser10123:

Oh no!! I know that had to suck. When Caleb goes to the park it's talking kids all over and some say "what's wrong with him why doesn't he talk" :( everything will be ok dear. She's perfectly fine.
kaiser10123
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:42 PM
No problem and its ok they weren't raised properly lol as long as she had a great time that's all that matters

Quoting SarahLynn1985:

Thank you hun :-) she normally tries to go along with the older kids but they didnt wanna be anywhere near her, so me and her played.on the swings and baby equiptment ourselves :-(

Quoting kaiser10123:

mypbandj
by Jen on May. 24, 2013 at 11:09 PM
I'm sorry. :(

I don't understand bullies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahLynn1985
by on May. 25, 2013 at 1:15 AM

Thanks hun and she did, i made sure that she did no matter what that little brat was saying lol :)

Quoting kaiser10123:

No problem and its ok they weren't raised properly lol as long as she had a great time that's all that matters

Quoting SarahLynn1985:

Quoting kaiser10123:

SarahLynn1985
by on May. 25, 2013 at 1:21 AM

Thank you hun, and i dont either. And she does run different i noticed that, she runs with her legs/feet turned outword and she swings one of her arms and holds the other arm at her chest. So i can understand that but for a child to make fun of her because of it hurts me :/

Quoting mypbandj:

I'm sorry. :(

I don't understand bullies.

by on May. 25, 2013 at 4:20 AM

My daughter was called a monster at the park by some bigger kids. She's 3. She came to me and said over and over "I not a monster". 

johnns
by on May. 25, 2013 at 6:04 AM
1 mom liked this
My Sally, when she was 2 and the park she would be a little overwhelming to other kids. Mind you, we were probably at the sand spot, but kids there were little too & their mommies also. Kids took it pretty well, I worried though.
I was a den leader for many moons, and let me tell ya, boys that age can be little shuts. Now, I'm not scared to tell a young person how it is. My kids will tell ya ( scares them to death! Lol) but, you can always be firm and say to be nice, or get to go'n!
Now if their parents are there, you got problems. Their too stupid to do something with their kid, go somewhere where they aren't.
I can name 3 x off top of head I've had to set another kid straight, and Lord don't let me catch someone littering, I make them pick up trash! If they are big kids I have my phone , I act like I will take a pic. "People" never want to get "involved", Yeh, well, I'm like the mommy police!!
If I was there I would have set them on their way for you! I'm old too, so maybe that counts!
Ugh, I hate taking Sally to park, ours is way to big, and I'm too old to chase her, I know, I'm terrible
johnns
by on May. 25, 2013 at 6:05 AM
*SHITS!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)