Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spa Controversy

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 12:28 PM
  • 4 Replies
HLN Raising America is talking to the mom and taking a poll right now.
by on May. 29, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 29, 2013 at 6:27 PM

NO idea what you are talking about:)

blessedhappymom
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:12 PM
Someone posted an article the other day about M Spa in which a mom took her son with autism to get a haircut. The boy didn't take we'll to getting his haircut, I can totally relate to this. As a result, the owner of the spa took it upon herself to berate the mother and yell about her sons inappropriate was in front of other customers. The mother and child walked out and the stylist finished he haircut on the sidewalk. Another patron decided to start a Facebook page calling for a boycott of the spa. It wen viral. Owner of the spa got a lawyer, the mom of the boy with autism was on HLNs Raising America talking about the incident and the host of the show was askin all kinds of questions and then the busted out the poll for all to partake in as to whose side they were on. I didn't get to finish watching, but apparently it's become a big issue.
Charizma77
by Carissa on May. 29, 2013 at 7:59 PM

I read about that on Facebook today.  :(

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 30, 2013 at 5:44 AM

Oh I see!  Thanks:)

Quoting blessedhappymom:

Someone posted an article the other day about M Spa in which a mom took her son with autism to get a haircut. The boy didn't take we'll to getting his haircut, I can totally relate to this. As a result, the owner of the spa took it upon herself to berate the mother and yell about her sons inappropriate was in front of other customers. The mother and child walked out and the stylist finished he haircut on the sidewalk. Another patron decided to start a Facebook page calling for a boycott of the spa. It wen viral. Owner of the spa got a lawyer, the mom of the boy with autism was on HLNs Raising America talking about the incident and the host of the show was askin all kinds of questions and then the busted out the poll for all to partake in as to whose side they were on. I didn't get to finish watching, but apparently it's become a big issue.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)