Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your Child's Favorite Shows

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:39 PM
  • 32 Replies

Right now Aidan likes watching: Brain Games (on the National Geo channel), How It's Made and Sesame Street Classic on Netflix. Quite a broad spectrum of shows, huh? lol

What are some of your child's favorite shows to watch?

Photobucket
by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Charizma77
by Carissa on May. 29, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Ashton prefers movies But..I do catch him watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with his little brother and you can tell he loves it but he never asks to watch it. His obsession is his dvd collections and he loves watching the bonus features and behind the scenes...

mariat2
by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:42 PM
special agent oso,mickey mouse and spongebob
SnortysMom
by Cathleen on May. 29, 2013 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Aidan was hooked on his "Wreck it Ralph" dvd for awhile and always had to watch the end credits all the way through. lol

Quoting Charizma77:

Ashton prefers movies But..I do catch him watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with his little brother and you can tell he loves it but he never asks to watch it. His obsession is his dvd collections and he loves watching the bonus features and behind the scenes...

JP-StrongForTwo
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Ayla still loves the little kid shows. max and ruby, little einsteins, backyardagans, lazy town, mickey mouse clubhouse etc. 

But she is hugely into documentaries of all kinds. 

she also seems to be trying to force herself to be interested in the teen shows lol. 

VioletsMomTown
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:45 PM

The most popular show of the moment is the Powerpuff Girls, she loves superheroes. Violet gets into these funny youtube videos of garbage trucks and dump trucks, lol. She calls dirt and sand at the park "garbage" and then pretends she's a garbage truck. 

mommy4lyf
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Teen Titans, Kids Next Door, Ben 10 and etc...
joeysmom0622
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Henry hugglemonster

Rosebud27aj
by Amanda on May. 29, 2013 at 9:44 PM

My oldest likes Team omizoomi, max and ruby, Peter rabbit, fresh beat band, yo gabba gabba and Tom and Jerry 

my youngest isn't into any shows, he likes movies or parts of movies I should say...lol

the.warden
by Member on May. 29, 2013 at 9:47 PM
Dalton loves Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Doc Mcstuffins, Henry Hugglemonster, and Chuggington right now. Those are the only shows he wants to watch. They have to be playing even if he isn't watching them it even in the room. He gets extremely upset if they aren't showing.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 30, 2013 at 5:43 AM

Special Agent Oso, Mickey Mouse, Handy Manny, Jake and the Neverland Pirates

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)