Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can someone tell me what the jist of the post is?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:32 AM
  • 7 Replies

I got kicked out of MC :( 

But the featured posts are still on my home page for some reason. 

There is a post called "Your 'special' child shouldnt be at the public pool' 

my curiosity is too much to handle :( can someone give me the jist of it? of course not using any names or anything, that would be against TOS. (I dont think discussing other posts is against TOS is it?) 

by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
TheLadyAmalthea
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:41 AM
2 moms liked this

I read it. I'm not really sure what she was talking about. I didn't read through all the replies either. I'm not sure if he was a child, teenager, or adult. But I guess he pulled his shorts down and said he needed to pee. She was all offended. I'm sure kids see that much and more on the TV shows and movies that these parents let their children watch. I'm sure they see all this and more at school too. But, you know, because he is special needs people have to get all pissy and offended, as if they aren't allowed to be seen in public for fear that autism or DS or whatever will be spread like a disease to their precious children. It's funny, really. That these parents will let their children watch filth on a screen but get all prudish when it comes to things like this.  But that's just my opinion...

JP-StrongForTwo
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:50 AM

ahh yeah i agree with you pretty much. 

Not to mention, i have seen typical children do the same thing much more often. 

Though if he was an adult, i could see being offended, especially if there were children there. but to make it about special needs is just ridiculous! 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 9, 2013 at 7:21 AM

Why did you get kicked out?  I don't get it.  Sorry mama!

JTMOM422
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:05 AM

I want to know why they kicked you out too lol

JP-StrongForTwo
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:51 PM
Cause I called one too many people a bad word. (just the b-word) I don't get it either, I see people act way worse than me in that group.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JTMOM422
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 7:25 PM

I know I have read a lot worse than that on there. 

Quoting JP-StrongForTwo:

Cause I called one too many people a bad word. (just the b-word) I don't get it either, I see people act way worse than me in that group.

JP-StrongForTwo
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 7:51 PM

I mean heck, the stalking/bashing of the 504 girl is worse than me being mean to someone. 

Quoting JTMOM422:

I know I have read a lot worse than that on there. 

Quoting JP-StrongForTwo:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)