Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ssi app

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:37 AM
  • 3 Replies

i filed out the online for but i need to get the rest can i do the interview over phone cuz i dont drive?

CafeMom Tickers

by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lasombrs
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:09 PM
No I don't think so. They do a phone interview twice as we'll but you do need to go in person and sign a ton of forms prove identity etc etc. it takes a lot but the better you conform to their rules the more likely you will be approved. We were approved first time through. We didn't have a car at the time at all so I understand the difficulty
TheLadyAmalthea
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this

You will need to go in. They need to verify you are who you are and all that stuff. I think it is easier to get approved if you actually talk to someone while filling out the application. I did that the second time we applied and we got approved. The first time I filled it out on my own and got denied.

mommyto3121405
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:41 PM

ok thx hubby drives its just would be easier if we did not need to go to the office. thx for the help

Quoting TheLadyAmalthea:

You will need to go in. They need to verify you are who you are and all that stuff. I think it is easier to get approved if you actually talk to someone while filling out the application. I did that the second time we applied and we got approved. The first time I filled it out on my own and got denied.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)