Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Early Risers...UGH!!!

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:30 AM
  • 16 Replies

It seems like we always talk about our kids sleeping problems, but D's seems to be he's an early riser. It's probably a genetic thing since I sleep at the most 6 hours and bounce out of bed like a fruit loop. But even when school is out he has been getting up by 6 AM (he's next to me right now!LOL) and has been allowed to go to bed around 10:30. He also watches TV in his room until he falls asleep, so who knows exactly what time he closes his eyes.

Now my teenagers? IF they can get away with it, they'll sleep until noon. Another big UGH!

What about your kids?

Myspace Comments

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Charizma77
by Carissa on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:35 AM

Ashton usually wakes up at 7 like clock work but this morning our cat got stuck in my toddlers room and that woke him up at 6 and then my youngest woke my oldest up at 6:30.. Now I am up with my boys. My dd could sleep in forever..

fivegirls333
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:39 AM
1 mom liked this

same as yours.  youngin's up...teens til noon.  signed, exhausted.  summer's are crazy...or make me feel crazy...but fun!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Brady is definitely an early riser...just like his mama!  He goes to bed around 8:00 if not before and sleeps until 5:00-6:00.

Rosebud27aj
by Amanda on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:34 AM

My oldest is an early riser. No matter what time he goes to sleep, he still wakes up early. My youngest is not a early riser, but he's also my trouble sleeper.

mypbandj
by Jen on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:44 AM
My teens get up early and my toddler sleeps till 9!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Just like yours, my Colin is up with the sunrise.  My daughter however (NT) can sleep all day long.

Momof4AEMW
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Pretty much same as most other.  My toddlers are up early, my tween could sleep all day, and I hit the caffine early!

christitaylor
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Ok, my autistic son can't wait up at 7:00am for summer school during the week with his alarm clock on *age 7 but on the weekends, he'll wake up at like 6:00am!!  why???  I want to sleep innnnnn!!! 

BKozICan
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:17 PM

He was up at 4:30 this morning. :-(

girl_incognito
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:26 PM

See I'm a early riser, and my son always was, well when he was younger.. now he is a teen and he does sleep in (never thought that would happen)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)