Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Show off time! - Let's see your kiddos!

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Amy
  • 69 Replies
6 moms liked this

Here's me and my ASD kiddo showing off his model rocket that he built for a project at school.

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mypbandj
by Jen on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:52 AM
2 moms liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heathers5500
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this

sue_stef
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:29 AM
3 moms liked this

OK in order from oldest to youngest

Alex age 19 (one with kid on shoulders) he is my unilateral hearing loss boy deaf in left ear speech delay learning delay(no speech problems anymore and he worked his way out of special ed to get into all normal classes) currently in college looking for a steady job working odd jobs and hopes to be a voice actor

Tim (one with the graduation stuff on) age 18 is the one getting tested soon for autism (we know he is the school knows he is we are just getting the fficial diagnosis) he will be starting college in the fall is working with academic success at the college to get his skills up to a better level so he can handle the classes better. the school has given him some amazing accomidations to help him out. He will be taking the graphic design course and is hoping to one day be a famous cartoonist (his art is amazing)

Zach age 13 the surly looking one in the pink shirt standing between his two brothers he is my "normal" child he is very bright exceptionally so outgoing witty funny creative talented brilliant and drives his teachers bats especially when he finds they made a mistake

Nik age 8 the little dude with glasses and hearing aides holding a duck he is hearing impaired and was speech delayed he did not babble as a baby did not start that till about age 3 by age 4 he was speaking so the immediate family knew what he was talking about by age 5 no one knew he had a speech problem I did therapy with him at home (I have been through speech with the two oldest boys) he was diagnosed hearing impaired last fall and got his hearing aides which he hates in September

Quentin aka QT is the little dude on the shoulders of his oldest brother he is 6 and is autistic he will be having a very busy summer of therapy and testing

A_McCool
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:07 PM
4 moms liked this

Charizma77
by Carissa on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:08 PM
2 moms liked this

christitaylor
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this

JakesMommy527
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Me and Jake at the aquarium, petting an alligator:)

mizz_mindylou
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:44 PM
2 moms liked this

my 3 yr old high fuctioning utism(we hope to get the official diagnosis tomorrow) son! hes the light of my world but at the same time can drive me insane..hes 1 of a kind 4 sure

kajira
by Emma on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this

My 2.5 year old. She's NT.

my special needs 9 year old. :) 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:04 PM
2 moms liked this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)