Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:45 AM
  • 8 Replies

What's going on this weekend?

by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mypbandj
by Jen on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:48 AM
I don't know. I feel like I need to recover from yesterday! We packed so much in and had lots of fun, but I'm exhausted! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Amy on Jul. 5, 2013 at 1:11 PM

Going to get my hair done today and go out for dinner then tomorrow I'm going to a friend's house after work.  My kids are out of town with their dad so I'll probably sleep in a bit tomorrow too.

SnortysMom
by Cathleen on Jul. 5, 2013 at 4:14 PM

Not much. Poor DS got some awful blisters on his feet from his water shoes. We took him to the beach and I think the sand and water caused friction on his feet, causing the blisters. 

So now he's got his feet bandaged up. So I think this weekend we are just going to take it easy.

VioletsMomTown
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:22 PM

My husbands mom and partner of 23 years are getting married tomorrow. My husband is giving her away, and Violet is a flower girl. I hope she does ok, she's been in a bit of a mood all day today. She's got a really sweet little white dress to wear.

Violet's Mom

MistyMoo
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:24 PM
We're going to a car show and the Toronto zoo :) yay!
Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:48 PM

My husband's parents have a cabin on a lake about an hour away.  They lake is doing all their 4th of July stuff tomorrow, boat parade, fireworks, swimming, beach, etc.  So we are basically having the 4th of July tomorrow with his family, staying over and coming back Sunday.  Six kids, five of them 5 and under with 3 docks to fall off of, yippie!  So pretty much, I'll be playing chase and referee all weekend!

JTMOM422
by Brenda on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Plan on picking blackberries tomorrow but have to get my prescription filled tomorrow first. You know military pharmacies are so slow. Going to lunch with hubby and the kiddos and relaxing the rest of the weekend. 

JTMOM422
by Brenda on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Ouch. Hope he gets to feeling better soon. 

Quoting SnortysMom:

Not much. Poor DS got some awful blisters on his feet from his water shoes. We took him to the beach and I think the sand and water caused friction on his feet, causing the blisters. 

So now he's got his feet bandaged up. So I think this weekend we are just going to take it easy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN