Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy, excited but scared about BIG NEWS !

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:16 AM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this

So how many kids does everyone have ?       A lot of you know we have 2 boys. Jacob 5 years old. Chase 2 years old. Well i found out im pregnant ! Now i feel like i got to much stuff to get done. We need to get a suv or something that can hold 3 kids and something that can hold 2 wheelchairs. But need to pay off our small car off 1st. .We cant stay at our apartments. They only have 2 bedrooms.So need to find a house. We want one near jacobs school. So we can walk when it is nice. But need something with 1 level that will work for wheelchairs. Thats going to be hard. Im not worried about corys side of family. They all have many kids. My side of family very little support. Some family think i should of not kept babies when pregnant.So im not telling them anytime soon.  I know i will hear jacob has autism and cant walk. This baby could be the same way. I also heard that after we had chase. My family says he would have problems. He dont have any problems. He loves talking. And he runs and climbs up everything. He is a handfull. . I just needed to get this out. 

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Charizma77
by Carissa on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:20 AM

Congratulations! I have 3 kids. My oldest is 8.5 and has autism and my 6 yo dd is typical. We thought we were done after 2 but surprise...lol. Jackson is 18 mo and my older kids (and hubby and I if course). Just adore him. I was worried, scared, sick..when I found out we were having another but now I finally feel like my family is complete. We don't suspect autism with him but we didn't with my oldest either until he was 3.. But we are just taking life one day at a time. Big hugs!

JTMOM422
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:29 AM

CONGRADULATIONS!!! I have 2 kids. 1 on the spectrum and 1 NT. Sounds like you have been doing alot of thinking about what needs to be done to get ready for the new baby. I am so sorry your family is that way towards you when you are pregnant. They should be saying positive things when you are pregnant not being so negative. I wish you guys the best of luck with your upcoming bundle of joy.

amonkeymom
by Amy on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Congrats!

I have three kids myself.

drowningmama
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:25 PM

I have 3 kids. 2 boys with asd and 1 nt girl.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)