Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG! He ran outside naked..lol

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:30 PM
  • 55 Replies
6 moms liked this

My sweet Ashton is 8.5 and has no shame whatsoever. I was running his bath about 10 minutes ago and he realized he left a toy in the car that he wanted to take in the tub. He was naked and ready to get in the tub and he said he was going to get it.   I told him to let me get it but he ran outside anyway and I went after him laughing and yelling at him to get inside. He got his toy and went in. As far as I could tell nobody saw him. We have a lot of kids usually outside playing and they all know Ashton and that he has autism but I am relieved none of them were outside at the time. I talked to him about it but he just didn't care.. Never a dull moment around here! Anything interesting happen in your house today?

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momof4AEMW
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this

That is halarious!  I could totally see my son doing that.  He is constantly stripping down!

My craziest thing of the day is my NT 10 year old and I cleaned my ASD son's (4) room.  He always helps me as we try to get done super fast while little guy is watching a video as he is very protective of people touching his stuff.  Everything he owns has to be out all over the floor with lines of like items here, there, and everywhere.  Well, sure enough as soon as the vacuum was turned off he bolted in there, shut the door, and emerged 3 minutes later with his whole room back on his floor.  I think that may have been his fastest record yet!  Looks like a pig pen again, but atleast I know it is clean!

Charizma77
by Carissa on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:08 PM
1 mom liked this

My son doesn't have any order to his mess, he just makes a mess.. He is 8 though and helps clean his room but after it is always a mess again because he loves to look at all of his toys.

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

That is halarious!  I could totally see my son doing that.  He is constantly stripping down!

My craziest thing of the day is my NT 10 year old and I cleaned my ASD son's (4) room.  He always helps me as we try to get done super fast while little guy is watching a video as he is very protective of people touching his stuff.  Everything he owns has to be out all over the floor with lines of like items here, there, and everywhere.  Well, sure enough as soon as the vacuum was turned off he bolted in there, shut the door, and emerged 3 minutes later with his whole room back on his floor.  I think that may have been his fastest record yet!  Looks like a pig pen again, but atleast I know it is clean!

amonkeymom
by Amy on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:59 PM

LOL!

drowningmama
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:23 PM

I cant keep clothes on my 10 year old.  Hes outside nude all the time.  Thank god we live on a farm!

Charizma77
by Carissa on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:33 PM

Lol. Ashton usually has to have clothes on but since he was about to get in the bath and all he could think about was getting his toy :)

Quoting drowningmama:

I cant keep clothes on my 10 year old.  Hes outside nude all the time.  Thank god we live on a farm!

lucasmadre
by Kari on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:45 PM
2 moms liked this

That story made my day. Hey, if more of us were like your son we would all be a lot healthier about our self imagine :) You couldn't get me to run to my car naked with a gun pointed at my head...power to him for feeling so fine about himself!!!!

Charizma77
by Carissa on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:46 PM

I like you!  I say all of the time I wish I was more like him!

Quoting lucasmadre:

That story made my day. Hey, if more of us were like your son we would all be a lot healthier about our self imagine :) You couldn't get me to run to my car naked with a gun pointed at my head...power to him for feeling so fine about himself!!!!

Jenn8604
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:47 PM
My ds had a meltdown over not getting to stay outside. Id trade for him running nude any day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charizma77
by Carissa on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:48 PM

We have those kinds of days too :/

Quoting Jenn8604:

My ds had a meltdown over not getting to stay outside. Id trade for him running nude any day.

lucasmadre
by Kari on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I know the world might be a little crazy if everyone ran around naked whenever they felt like it but who knows...it might be a better place! Our kids have it going on!!!!!! Power to them.  XO   I like you too- us moms have to stick together and I LOVE it when we share those "good time" stories along with our struggles :)

Quoting Charizma77:

I like you!  I say all of the time I wish I was more like him!

Quoting lucasmadre:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)