Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

Weekend plans?

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 7:07 AM
  • 10 Replies

TGIF! Today I'll be babysitting for my 8 month old neice all day ...I've been getting everything together around here because we're going on vacation all next week.

We had REALLY cool weather yesterday and I guess today...so it's allowed me to get all the yard work done and not die in the heat.

What are you up to?

Myspace Comments

by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 7:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JTMOM422
by Brenda on Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this

We are therapy free until next Wed. I am at a loss of what to do here. The heat and humidity has pretty much kept us inside. Might try a park later this evening. This weekend we are hoping to go to the zoo. We have a yearly pass and the kids love to run around and it's a nice walk. Other than that laundry, mopping, and mowing grass. 

mypbandj
by Jen on Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this
I am going to the apple store to see if I can get my iPhone 5 replaced. The lock button isn't working. And this phone cost too much to put up with that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
joeysmom0622
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this

We are going to Seaworld with another ASD family!!

Jenibob
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this

We are meeting a family friend at the zoo tomorrow.  My kids are soooo excited  It's perfect weather here lately.  Great time to be outdoors:)

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 26, 2013 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Nothing much here:)  Going to the petting zoo tomorrow morning with some friends and I'm not sure after that.  We are having dinner with a good friend and her kids tonight:)  Sunday morning I will clean and finish laundry as we're picking up my hubby from the airport in the afternoon!

maciymommieof3
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Well.................supposed to start my  "staycation"....but tomorrow I am helping my MIL do her Estate Sale

maciymommieof3
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 6:44 PM

Sunday-  OPEN...so far so good

maciymommieof3
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 6:44 PM

Monday..... well-taking 2 conference calls from home...can't miss em' we are in the midist of "Holiday" in Retail!

maciymommieof3
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 6:45 PM

Tuesday- I am working all day...rolling out and facilitating PACT and Magic for managers!

mypbandj
by Jen on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this

EXCITING!!

Quoting joeysmom0622:

We are going to Seaworld with another ASD family!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)