Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

☮❋➙ August Randoms ➙❋☮

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:53 AM
  • 99 Replies

Can you believe it's here?

AUGUST, that is?

Already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to School for all the kiddos!

Well......just say whats on your mind :)

by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JTMOM422
by Brenda on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:00 AM

I know. My son goes back to school in 6 days. 

maciymommieof3
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:21 PM

6 days????   WOW..... mine go back in 13 days and I thought that was early!

Quoting JTMOM422:

I know. My son goes back to school in 6 days. 

Michelsm1331
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:39 PM

My son goes back on the 6th and I'm scared!  New school new teacher new bus schedule. The school is farther and that means trying to get him up earlier. It's a struggle already bees still not fully potty trained either. 

maciymommieof3
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Oh no....Im sorry...thats alot to worry about.   Hope all goes well...you will have to keep us uptodate

Quoting Michelsm1331:

My son goes back on the 6th and I'm scared!  New school new teacher new bus schedule. The school is farther and that means trying to get him up earlier. It's a struggle already bees still not fully potty trained either. 

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:53 PM

In 1 month I have three 5 year olds  :( 

That just seems like such a milestone, so big and old to me.  They are my babies, and we've spent so much of that time in doctoring, therapies, and illness that I just feel like so much of their childhood is gone and we never had it. 

Something about 4 still seems like they can be my babies, but 5 is just big kid.  My only saving grace is that developmentally none of them will be 5, and my peanut is still the size of a 18-24 month old child.  Guess I'd better get planning their birthday party!

maciymommieof3
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:44 AM

OMG..... I have to agree that 5 is such a milestone too...it's almost as if it is the first step in turning them over to this big world of ours.

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

In 1 month I have three 5 year olds  :( 

That just seems like such a milestone, so big and old to me.  They are my babies, and we've spent so much of that time in doctoring, therapies, and illness that I just feel like so much of their childhood is gone and we never had it. 

Something about 4 still seems like they can be my babies, but 5 is just big kid.  My only saving grace is that developmentally none of them will be 5, and my peanut is still the size of a 18-24 month old child.  Guess I'd better get planning their birthday party!

maciymommieof3
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this

today is overcast and cool....yep! cool in St. Louis summer....last year we had 10 days that were over 100 degree by this time (in the past 30 days) and this year we have broke 90 degrees 3 times

maciymommieof3
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this

maciymommieof3
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this

wildchild.com
by Janine on Aug. 2, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Quoting maciymommieof3:

That's the dance I'll be doing at the bus stop! I love my son but it's been a loooong summer!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN