Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

Do you vaccinate?

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2013 at 2:24 PM
  • 11 Replies

Poll

Question: Do You Vaccinate?

Options:

Yes

No

Delayed

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 15

View Results

Not really looking to start a debate, just curious to know who does and does not vaccinate. :)

by on Aug. 8, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GOBryan
by on Aug. 8, 2013 at 2:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm selective and I won't allow multiple vaccines at one time. 

TheLadyAmalthea
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2013 at 4:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, I do vaccinate, but I didn't let them stick my kids with a bunch of stuff at once. I would do one, then wait a couple of weeks, and go back in and do it again.

bigmama423
by on Aug. 8, 2013 at 4:57 PM

Isn't it awful how they like to do so many at once?? I think it is!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 9, 2013 at 6:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Yep, I do.

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Aug. 9, 2013 at 6:29 AM
1 mom liked this

absolutely!

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Aug. 9, 2013 at 6:30 AM
1 mom liked this

My kids are all older, but I really, really wish this is what I had done with all of them!

Quoting GOBryan:

I'm selective and I won't allow multiple vaccines at one time. 

Myspace Comments

KatyTylersMom
by Silver Member on Aug. 9, 2013 at 12:59 PM
2 moms liked this

My kids were fully vaccinated up until age 2.  I always spaced the shots out, never did more than one at a time but even that means they got the combo shots because you can't get them singly.  But I can say they'll never get another vaccine until they are totally healthy, no longer struggling with autistic symptoms, and until we know FOR SURE what connection, if any, exists between vaccines and autism.  So the government can get me back on the vaccine schedule by running this simple study comparing vaccinated and unvaccinated kids and their health outcomes:  http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/hr1757

bigmama423
by on Aug. 9, 2013 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting KatyTylersMom:

My kids were fully vaccinated up until age 2.  I always spaced the shots out, never did more than one at a time but even that means they got the combo shots because you can't get them singly.  But I can say they'll never get another vaccine until they are totally healthy, no longer struggling with autistic symptoms, and until we know FOR SURE what connection, if any, exists between vaccines and autism.  So the government can get me back on the vaccine schedule by running this simple study comparing vaccinated and unvaccinated kids and their health outcomes:  http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/hr1757

Thanks for sharing that!

It would be great if they did pass that, but I seriously doubt it. They've got to keep their dirty secrets, just that..secrets. :/

jaydensmom1726
by Bronze Member on Aug. 9, 2013 at 1:37 PM

we did but plan not to anymore except a few select boosters

sweetangie79
by Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 7:51 PM

No not ever again.  My son was injured by vaccines at his 6 month shots and has never been the same.  I tooo have bad vaccine reactions.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)