Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

new mom here

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 4:32 PM
  • 7 Replies

Hi i am a single mom to a twelve year old with autism and my 21 month old is waiting to be tested as well for autism it can be very trying at times but like every other mom here i take the good days with the bad ones some days it's minute by minute

by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Rembrandt2186
by Jes on Aug. 21, 2013 at 5:08 PM

welcome, I just joined the group as well- my 33 month old Daughter just got diagnosed. 

wildchild.com
by Janine on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:04 PM
Hello & welcome! I'm Janine single parent to 8 yr old son with autism. I hear ya I've learned to take 1 day at a time sometimes minute by minute.
mypbandj
by Jen on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:54 PM
Welcome !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DJsmommy01
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 5:58 AM
Welcome!! I'm Angie mom to an 11 yo autistic boy.
TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Aug. 22, 2013 at 6:29 AM

Welcome to the group! I have a 12 year old too!

xxxTrishy518xxx
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 6:49 AM

Welcome to this wonderful supportive group! My name is Trish, mommy of a 4 year old boy with Autism. Me and his father have seprated almost a year ago, but we're both very much in his life and try our best to set aside our differences and work together for whats best for our son. 

I really hope you enjoy it here! 

bethkeagan
by Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 8:00 AM
I'm new to ;-) I have a 3y old not asd a 2y old with asd and a 9m old not asd. I also live minute to minute! It is very hard. I am just starting out in biomedical treatment for my son. My life just got even harder! But it is helping him so I've got be strong in order to save my son! Good luck to you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)