Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

What is your child's strength?

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 8:14 PM
  • 59 Replies
1 mom liked this

What is the one thing your child is good at?  Their biggest strength?

by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JTMOM422
by Brenda on Aug. 26, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Jonathan can recognize his letters capital and lower case and he is 3

lucasmadre
by Kari on Aug. 26, 2013 at 9:21 PM
4 moms liked this

My son is a fearless public speaker. It amazes me to watch him give a book report to his class or act in a play. It is like for this moment in time he is completely focused. 

Charizma77
by Carissa on Aug. 26, 2013 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Spelling. He can spell really long words.. He can also spell backwards. He also has an amazing memory and is good at organizing. He's good at directions too which is awesome because I suck at directions and he can get me places ;)

HippoCat
by Hadley on Aug. 26, 2013 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Xander is amazingly coordinated and can climb like a cat.
DACIA79
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 9:36 PM
2 moms liked this
Damien is 10 he is very visual has a great memory things like the alphabet and numbers 1-100 were a breeze at age 2 . He is a good speller good with patterns and anything electronic.
wildchild.com
by Janine on Aug. 26, 2013 at 9:48 PM
My son has a photographic memory. He amazes me on what he can remember. My mom, Brady & I went to the mall, forgot which entrance we came in & Brady said ", this way mama"& lead us to our exit. He was 6 at the time. Amazing!
maciymommieof3
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 9:53 PM
3 moms liked this

my son's is: the gift of "bullshit", his dentist told him he would make a good politician when he was 5! he darn near talked her out of an exam...LOL 

maciymommieof3
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

now my dd on the other hand.......hmmm....  she does compliement lots of people saying "your pretty" or "I like your hair" etc.

Macphee
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 9:56 PM

How long do I have to post.

My son has an amazing scope for empathy. He can sense sadness or loneliness and tries to make the person laugh.

He is smart, funny, caring, and persistent. He has a special connection with animals, and senses the most amazing things. I just love to observe him in any environment.

elkmomma
by Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this

sympathy for younger kids, elderly, and every loose dog because they're all lost.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)