Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

What is the one thing your child is good at?  Their biggest strength?

by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Replies (51-59):
Blueluvr
by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 8:28 PM
My oldest son is the Dinosaur man! Lol knows maybe over 20 dinos which is a lot considering he started talking about 9mos ago. Lol

My youngest is the best Sound effects ever! Lol that's what I call him "FX".
Sharnett
by Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 7:35 AM
My 4yr old loves to sing & dance:-).
Sharnett
by Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 8:00 AM
My 4yr old loves to sing his ABC's,counts from 1-20 front & backwards & counts from 1-10 in Spanish.He like's to dance and w/his Autism he won't skip a beat & dances better then the other kids in the house(smh)My baby got moves lol.He likes to play peek-a-boo & be silly & laugh,he is a climber so I try to take him to the park as much as I can so he can climb & Explore.He is a ball of energy & he likes Team Umizomi,Mickey Mouse play house & Yo-ga-ba,ga-ba.
mariat2
by Maria on Aug. 31, 2013 at 1:07 PM
Ivan has good memory and he can figuree sonethinf electronic without any insructions.
marcie1455
by Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 3:00 PM

My son can sit for long periods of time while learning. He has recently started writing his abc's a through z on his ipad.  He is writing a few words. He is still totally non-verbal at five. 

SnortysMom
by Cathleen on Sep. 1, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Reading. Aidan just loves books. DH and I have to buy a new bookcase since his old one that he got when he was a baby is just overflowing with books. Plus he has a plastic bin in his room filled with books too. 

He can memorize stories after reading them just once. He's in the accelerated reader program in his 1st grade class. He's the only one in the program.

NLBrown
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Sympathy and reading :)
kaseyleigh04
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 9:32 AM
My dd is 6 and can climb anything. Very limber. She is non verbal.
puertoricangeek
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 10:01 AM

My son can't talk but he can read and tell time. It is amazing how their little brains work. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)