Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jacob bad day at school with sub.

Posted by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 11:48 PM
  • 4 Replies

Jacob loves school. He even up before my alarm goes off. Jacob had his main teacher for special ed. But he also in a class that not special ed. She was gone. So they had a sub. Special ed class with join the other class. But this sub trying to work with my son. And so i get notes everyday. He was hitting and he put his mouth on staff. but he not do to  special ed teacher.  And he said bite but he never used his teeth. And he also had ot for 1st time and that also went the same. His teacher called me after school. She said he is always so good. So she not sure with him having autism and new people that why he acted up. He dont act that way at home. Oh but he said pee at  school and waited at door so someone could take him. and he went for the 1st time on the POTTY !  So im happy about that !  Anyone else child not deal with sub good ?                       Also he is my 1st son. So i did not think she would ask me about a hard subject or my life. . She wanted to know how far along i was with the baby before i lost it. And did baby come out on own. I did tell her i was at 11 weeks but think baby past away sooner cause smaller then what it should be. And my nurse think i passed baby. I only saw blood.  His teacher  felt bad they sent me home to wait.  But i go in tomorrow for what i hope last blood work. My one part of hand black and blue from them taking my blood. Cory not happy she asked me about stuff cause it just happened last week.  Oh when my doc did ultrasound the baby was already very low. I just hope my blood work is normal. And my best friend cant take me. And i still dont think i can get cory in hospital.So im on my own. Sorry i got off topic. I just did not think a teacher would ask about that. I had to tell her when we fould out cause the day we should of heard heart beat but hear the news baby passed away. We should of had jacobs iep. We just could not go in and deal with iep. So i felt i had to tell her why we cant come.I like his teacher. Im happy she wants to talk to me. We still need to set up iep. His teacher wants to do next week. Im still not in mood for 6 people. Sorry that part vent.  

by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 30, 2013 at 6:23 AM

Hugs mama!

JTMOM422
by Brenda on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:59 AM

My son does okay with subs. He had one for 2 days last week. I think it helped that the 2 teacher aides were the same. Plus there is only 3 kids in his class for now so he had the attention of the aides all day. 

Sorry to hear she got personal with you losing the baby. I think there is a time and place and she chose the wrong time and place. HUGS momma

aidensmomma508
by Wendy on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:09 PM

((Hugs)) I don't think it was her place to ask you about the baby thats almost rude.

wildchild.com
by Janine on Aug. 30, 2013 at 3:17 PM
I'm sorry your having a tough time (((hugs))) mama. Maybe the teacher was trying to be sympathetic to your situation? I'm so sorry you lost your baby (((hugs)))
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)