Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 6:25 AM
  • 37 Replies

What's going on this weekend ladies?

by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
charley31
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:28 AM
Well today I'm doing laundry and some light cleaning. Sat- seafood fest at my parents. I'm excited to see my brother Ryan and have my son Ryan play with his cousins. (Yeah I named my son after my brother)
Sun food shopping and family time with dh and Ryan
Mon. Not sure. I know dh is working on Ryan's new room so the new baby can have Ryan's old room when he's born.
How are you Darby? How's Brady feeling?
JTMOM422
by Brenda on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:53 AM
1 mom liked this

We are skipping school today and going to the zoo. Also cancelling ABA for today. Dh has a 4 day weekend so we are spending it as a family. Might take the kids finishing tomorrow morning or just out to the lake for the day. Maybe grill and let the kids roast marshmallows.

SamMom912
by Gold Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:57 AM
Yeah!!!! We are driving home from vacation!!!! We start today... Will get home tomorrow afternoon! Im so excited to b going home!!!!

Vacation was great- few blips--- but key word is few--- and thanks to all here with some gentle reminders- rest of trip has been great!!!!
mypbandj
by Jen on Aug. 30, 2013 at 9:54 AM

The only thing on the agenda is a Touch a Truck event (on Saturday) that Liam will probably like. However, I have a cold, feel like poo, and the 100+ degree weather isn't too motivating. 

Today I'm probably staying in jammies and letting Liam play video games all day. 

letstalk747
by Silver Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 11:57 AM

MAYBE A  bbq

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 12:08 PM

B-day weekend for my three little ones, they will be 5.  Feels so big!!  Tomorrow is clean, bake, get ready.  Party and ciaos are Sunday.  Monday, clean up from all the party, hopefully crash!

aidensmomma508
by Wendy on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:05 PM

I'm working but do have plans Sunday for a bbqfor supper at inlaws

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dancingbirthday sweetpeablowing candlespartyblowing kisses 

Charizma77
by Carissa on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Today is my birthday..gonna just have dinner and cake here with just the 5 of us. Saturday our kids have a pool party they are going to. Sunday is church and then we are having a friend over for the afternoon. 

N.Carter2001
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Well we all need to try to fight off our colds. i think Jacob the only 1 fine. I need to clean out laundry room again.  I got too many boxes. So need to see what im keeping and what i want to give away. Cause talked to my aunt today. She LOVES going to goodwill and garage sales ! So she is picking up clothes for boys. And she going to try to find them beds. And she already got me clothes. My aunt kind of silly and so all these clothes. She will bring. Most the time they way to small for me. Chase clothes always too small and jacob stuff always way to big.  I do tell her the sizes i need. But i think she will just guess when she out. And last time she bring me baby toys for chase. And stuff animals but then she says  they dog toys. We dont have a dog cause i got allergys. We love my aunt she just silly ! It kind of like christmas when she comes. No clue what we will pull out of box. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN