Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Labor Day Plans

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:33 AM
  • 11 Replies

What's going on today ladies?

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:34 AM

We aren't doing anything...just hanging out!  It's been a busy weekend with running errands, painting our front porch/deck, shopping, yardwork, cleaning, etc.  We are just relaxing today:)  Family day on the couch in front of the TV!  LOL!

JTMOM422
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Today is cleaning day for us. Mowing lawn. Have to go buy paint for kitchen and stuff to hang up some things in my dd room. Looking for stuff for Jonathan's room too. 

princess_1983
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Taking my son to Pump It Up then swimming at my mom's.

Momof4AEMW
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Lots of laundry, cleaning up after b-day party, grilling out hot dogs later for the kids, hopefully a nap, and my son has football practice.  It's funny, I cleaned the whole house on Saturday to get ready for the party yesterday.  Now I swear it needs cleaned all over as there is stuff everywhere from having 8 kids running around with cake, ice-cream, wrapping paper, popped balloons, etc!  And all the new presents need to find a home in the kids' rooms.  Agh, let's go back to hoping for a nap.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Hope you got all your stuff done mama!

Quoting JTMOM422:

Today is cleaning day for us. Mowing lawn. Have to go buy paint for kitchen and stuff to hang up some things in my dd room. Looking for stuff for Jonathan's room too. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Sounds fun!

Quoting princess_1983:

Taking my son to Pump It Up then swimming at my mom's.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:43 PM

Hugs mama!  Hope you got that nap:)

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

Lots of laundry, cleaning up after b-day party, grilling out hot dogs later for the kids, hopefully a nap, and my son has football practice.  It's funny, I cleaned the whole house on Saturday to get ready for the party yesterday.  Now I swear it needs cleaned all over as there is stuff everywhere from having 8 kids running around with cake, ice-cream, wrapping paper, popped balloons, etc!  And all the new presents need to find a home in the kids' rooms.  Agh, let's go back to hoping for a nap.

maciymommieof3
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:17 PM

sounds like my kinda day!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

We aren't doing anything...just hanging out!  It's been a busy weekend with running errands, painting our front porch/deck, shopping, yardwork, cleaning, etc.  We are just relaxing today:)  Family day on the couch in front of the TV!  LOL!

mypbandj
by Jen on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Liam loves trains and my good friends' dh works for the railroad. Today was their family open house and they invited us!

We saw big trains up close and ate hamburgers and hot dogs! Then we all came to our house and sat outside. It was only 81 degrees and after it being over 100 for the past few weeks, I was cold!! LOL

We ate cake my friend made from scratch and just hung out. After they left, dh cooked chicken on the grill and we hung out in the front yard watching liam ride his balance bike (he's really good!).

I just gave Liam a bath and cleaned the bathroom and dh taught our 16 yr old how to shave with an electronic razer.

Now Liam has his melatonin and I'm getting ready to put him to bed. It's been a nice day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charizma77
by Carissa on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:00 PM

We spent the day at the zoo! Had a blast!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)