Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

Best vitamin companies?

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 4:12 AM
  • 4 Replies
I was wondering what vitamin companies you trust? There are so many out there it is overwhelming and the prices vary so much. Has anyone found a vitamin company that they trust that isn't ridiculously expensive?
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 4:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Koltie6
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Neurobiologix. They are pharmaceutical grade.
KatyTylersMom
by Silver Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 2:37 PM

I like this one, as well as Kirkman and "Pure" (because, as the name implies, they are!).  I order a lot of our supplements from one website which is linked to the compounding pharmacy that makes my kids' thyroid meds and methyl-B12 shots so you can check them out too and compare prices.  I have yet to see a brand on their website that I felt was sub-par. 

http://www.ourkidsasd.com/

Quoting Koltie6:

lucasmadre
by Kari on Sep. 13, 2013 at 6:47 PM

Thank you ladies for your help. We have been taking some suppliments but I am making more money now and would like to buy the best quality things I can. 

Quoting KatyTylersMom:

I like this one, as well as Kirkman and "Pure" (because, as the name implies, they are!).  I order a lot of our supplements from one website which is linked to the compounding pharmacy that makes my kids' thyroid meds and methyl-B12 shots so you can check them out too and compare prices.  I have yet to see a brand on their website that I felt was sub-par. 

http://www.ourkidsasd.com/

Quoting Koltie6:

Charizma77
by Carissa on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:37 PM

We use Kirkmans labs 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)