Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

I was laughing hysterically when I posted this...

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:14 AM
  • 5 Replies
3 moms liked this

lol... literally.... Sometimes when you cry so much it feels good to laugh so hard. Even when it's really not even that funny.. Wanted to share a post with you from my blog.

“They say 1 in 54 boys are diagnosed with Autism.  You mean to tell me out of 54 boy’s born my son happened to be the lucky one? Hypothetically of course.”

-Signed an Angry Autism Mom

“He looks normal to you? You mean to tell me that he doesn’t have a diagnosed disability reported by a board certified developmental pediatrician. Well dang.”

-Signed a Baffled Autism Mom

“My child’s tantrum is disturbing your extravagant meal time? Well excuse me while I slap that autism right out of his body.  I want cps beating down my door because I don’t have enough $h*t to deal with.”

-Signed a Very Annoyed Autism Mom

by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Ajisai43
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 7:29 AM

Love #2! Yup, I get that whole looks normal thing all of the time too . . . I wonder if I could interpret it properly into Japanese, but then again even if I could they probably wouldn't get the sarcasm!

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 8:17 AM

Lol.  Great you ae finding the humor in your new adventure.  I know it helps me get through! 

wildchild.com
by Janine on Sep. 24, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Yes we definitely laugh alot in our home. Sometimes I go into complete hysterics just because I've been up since 3 am & I'm over tired. Fortunately my son has the same sense of humor & when he's tired gets very silly :-D
mypbandj
by Jen on Sep. 24, 2013 at 10:02 PM

#2 - the story of my life. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:40 AM

Too funny!  Thanks for sharing:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN