Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

What is your child's current interest?

Posted by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 2:23 PM
Amy
  • 46 Replies

Lately Colin has been into reading his books more than anything else.

by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 2:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jenibob
by Bronze Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Back to doors, big ones now.... he wants to open and close the garage door when we come and go.  Balls of any kind, he loves tossing.  Toy vending machines, he won't leave the house without his quarters.  Bey Warirors are a hit too.....

tammy_lynne
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 2:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Anything with wheels. Cars, trucks, RV's etc. But he doesn't like the movie or toys that are from the Disney movie Cars. And not HotWheels... He will play with any other brand of toy cars lol.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 27, 2013 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Cars, trains, rucks, anything on wheels!

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 5:06 PM

cars, balls, swings, lining up any like items, his teacher - he LOVES her! 

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Sep. 27, 2013 at 6:20 PM
Anything he can bounce on , taking car rides thru the country and of course the Internet!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wildchild.com
by Janine on Sep. 27, 2013 at 6:27 PM
My son loves his Innotab...thinking santa might bring him the newer version for x-mas.
mypbandj
by Jen on Sep. 27, 2013 at 6:41 PM
Trains, iPad, team umizoomie & Tom & Jerry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jowen905
by Jan on Sep. 27, 2013 at 6:55 PM

I wish Billy would read books!  Comprehension is a struggle for him, so unless it's about space he's not too keen on it.  He's really getting into Science, experiments, measurements - he's really excited about Science Lab at school.

Speaking of lining up things - he doesn't do that anymore, but when he was little (along with lining up his Hot Wheels in a line all through the house), he used to have 4 little rubber farm animals that he lined up on the living room windowsill - they had to be in a certain order (cow first, then sheep,...).  In the morning he would turn them facing outside for the day and in the evening he would turn them all around facing inside.  I haven't thought about that in a long time, it was one of his daily routines!

Rosebud27aj
by Amanda on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:00 PM

My oldest-iPad, watching fire drills on there, bubble guppies, team umizoomi, and peppa pig.

my youngest-lining everything up if he can move it, blocks, Legos, anything that plays music.

jowen905
by Jan on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:02 PM

I love your picture - my son used to line up his Hot Wheels all the time in one long line, and make parking lots for them where they'd all be "parked" perfectly diagonally (if say he was making the parking lot at the bank) or in straight rows (say for the WalMart parking lot).  Lol.   Glad he loves his teacher, too!

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

cars, balls, swings, lining up any like items, his teacher - he LOVES her! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN