Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My morning chuckle :)

Posted by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 8:40 AM
  • 24 Replies

I seriously never know what this kid is going to say. Today is Pirates (the baseball team) day at school so they were to wear black and gold or Pirates shirts and when he got on the van he told his bus driver "today is Pirates day at school.. Brought to you by the letter "P". "  Love when my morning starts with a little chuckle. What is something your child did to make you smile today (or yesterday)?

by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wildchild.com
by Janine on Oct. 1, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Awe too cute...my son was eating take out, he was all done, closed the lid & put it away in the fridge. I was so proud if him :-)
jowen905
by Jan on Oct. 1, 2013 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this

That is so cute (and it's brought to you by the letter C)!  I can't think of anything that funny that my son's done in the past day or so, but he is doing his homework everyday with such a great attitude, such an improvement over the last couple of years.  Glad you had a chuckle this morning!

Charizma77
by Carissa on Oct. 1, 2013 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this

That's great!

Quoting wildchild.com:

Awe too cute...my son was eating take out, he was all done, closed the lid & put it away in the fridge. I was so proud if him :-)

Charizma77
by Carissa on Oct. 1, 2013 at 1:16 PM

That is a great accomplishment! My son is not a fan of homework :/

Quoting jowen905:

That is so cute (and it's brought to you by the letter C)!  I can't think of anything that funny that my son's done in the past day or so, but he is doing his homework everyday with such a great attitude, such an improvement over the last couple of years.  Glad you had a chuckle this morning!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 2, 2013 at 5:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Too cute!

SamMom912
by Gold Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 7:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh that is funny! I didnt see this yesterday.. So its MY morning chuckle today! 

I cant think of any good ones recently like that... But my little guy came thru the family room recently when hubby and I were watching TV, there was a commercial for Family Guy where stewie (or brian?) was wearing a banana costume singing "peanut butter jelly time, way yeah..." So Sams been singing that lately... Which I think is funny... ;) 

johnns
by Johnna on Oct. 2, 2013 at 8:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Sally snuck in her brothers room while he was sleeping, got on top of his face and darted- Tom said it was a 'man' fart at that! Sorry, but farts crack me up. I will be old and still giggle at a fart. Its the little things I reck'n!
JTMOM422
by Brenda on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:05 AM

That is way too cute! Bet the bus driver got a laugh out of that one. Great way to start your day

sweet_pea_1116
by Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this
That is cute I wonder what silly things Bradly will say when he starts to talk.

My son is a dancer and when the commercial comes on with a dude proposing to his girlfriend via technology and is singing. Bradly loves music and gets in front of the TV and sings and shakes his butt lol. I am determined to get Bradly dancing on camera.
mypbandj
by Jen on Oct. 2, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Funny!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)