Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thank goodness for the internet - random questions!

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 12:40 PM
  • 11 Replies
2 moms liked this

My 8 year old ds asks questions a lot - Who invented the brick?  Who invented the light bulb?  Who invented Ranch dressing?

Thank goodness for the internet!!!!!!!

by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucasmadre
by Kari on Oct. 5, 2013 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh god, yes I know your pain. My son takes it one step further. He asks me a question and when I actually DO know the answer and start to give it to him he interrupts me and says I am wrong and that it is actually something else...it can be the meaning of a word or where a president was born...random out of the blue facts and even when I am sure of the answe it isn't good enough, we still have to look it up.

Charizma77
by Carissa on Oct. 5, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Been there!

amonkeymom
by Amy on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:06 PM

LOL- I agree!  I don't know what I'd do if I had to have a set of encyclopedias.  The internet is SO much easier and more convenient.

MomOfOneCoolKid
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 5:14 PM

:)

EthansMomma2010
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 5:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Hahaha. Challenge him to find some answers too. I remember when I discovered Google and how suddenly my world opened up. I would sit there and Google one question after another.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 5, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Love it!

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Oct. 6, 2013 at 7:53 AM

Isn't that the truth!!! LOL!

JTMOM422
by Brenda on Oct. 6, 2013 at 10:09 AM

hahaha. I think it's great that he is asking questions. but at the same time I would go crazy lol. My dd asks questions from the moment she gets up til the moment she goes to sleep and she is NT. 

mypbandj
by Jen on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Once I tried to explain to my son that we didn't always have the internet. I asked: do you know what we used to use to find information when I was a kid?
He guessed: scrolls?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mypbandj
by Jen on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:50 PM
He also used to read the dictionary for fun. He'd look up hard words and then quizzed me. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)