Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A day in the life:)

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:36 PM
  • 9 Replies

Today was a pretty good day for Caleb. He did OK with the park,but no-one else was there. He sometimes has a hard time during bath time,nap time,play time,but he did really good today. He loves taking shower's if he thinks the shower is on he is there.lol Today he had his own then went to play:) I just wonder how anyone keeps the house clean?! he likes thing's to be the way he likes them.lol Idk maybe it's his way of talking to me.:) 

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
xxxTrishy518xxx
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:16 PM

awww, My son's the same way with the baths. He rather take showers. lol. He won't go in though unless i give him his toy boats lol. My son isn't to find of an actual play ground, he always just runs off to wander around. :/ I hope one day he'd like the play ground. lol. Caleb sounds like a very sweet boy you have =) 

jesusfreak123
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:24 PM

Thank you! He is a sweet little man. Sounds like you have a sweet one of your own:) they are so precious.

TheJerseyGirl
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:02 AM

D is 12 and hates showers! GAH!!!

Wish I COULD get him to take showers instead of baths.

As far as keeping the house clean, I'm a complete OCD freak so the kids have no choice except to put up with me! HA!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:17 AM

Welcome to the group...great to hear!

jesusfreak123
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 8:35 AM

lol I love it! Thank you guy's.

JTMOM422
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 8:45 AM

Great to hear Caleb had a great day. He will have many more momma. Believe me cleaning is a thing of the past LOL. I pick up throughout the day and when ds goes to school I try to get the major cleaning done. Other than that I know my house isn't dirty just disorganized and I have learned to accept that lol. 

jesusfreak123
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 8:53 AM

This really helped. Caleb thinks he is the king of the castle.lol

wildchild.com
by Janine on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Glad he a good day! :-)
NiyasMom1
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 1:20 PM
I'm guilty of being OCD also, so my kids don't have a choice. Lol. Niya has a playroom she destroys and I just clean it after she goes to bed at night.

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

D is 12 and hates showers! GAH!!!

Wish I COULD get him to take showers instead of baths.

As far as keeping the house clean, I'm a complete OCD freak so the kids have no choice except to put up with me! HA!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)