Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:28 PM
  • 21 Replies

What's going on this weekend?

by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:28 PM

Well, my roof is leaking in several places.  We had a contractor come over today to take a look at it and give us his take...he's a friend of ours.  The roof needs major repair in all those places so we're having a roofer come on Saturday morning to repair it.  Then our contractor will come back to repair my ceiling where the water has come through.  This will cost a lot of money and it's kind of depressing.  

Jeff should get off work early tomorrow, so hoping for a quiet evening.  Saturday the roofer will come in the morning, and we're taking Brady to get his flu shot in the afternoon.  Sunday, I'm meeting a friend to get stuff for a PTA project we're doing.  Then Sunday afternoon is football.  I *need* to get in a few runs this weekend too...I didn't run yesterday or today...I'm feeling crappy:(

jowen905
by Jan on Oct. 10, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Sorry you're feeling crappy.....I wish I felt crappy because I didn't run!  But I don't run in general, so I feel crappy about not putting in the effort!

Supposed to help with Serve St. Louis on Saturday - we're signed up to help sort donations at our church's other campus.  Billy always fusses about these things (okay, once when I told him we were volunteering to do something for people who needed help, his actual response was "I think I've done enough already for those people" -omg, you don't even realize!! - I'm hoping. ONE DAY, that he'll realize how lucky he is, just to have food on the table!)

Sorry about your roof, that's a real pain!  Hope it at least gets fixed quickly!

lady-J-Rock
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 7:59 PM
Today we're heading to Rochester Xavier has an appointment in the morning. Not sure if we're going to the zoo or museum of play afterwards. Saturday morning I want to stop by Strides for Independence ,disabilities awareness walk. And a Birthday party in the afternoon. Sunday a day of rest.
SamMom912
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:38 PM

We are going upstate for pumpkin picking and fun in a corn maze... Hoping to eat some cider donuts.. (Should probably run like Darby... Hmmm, will need to find someone to chase me!) 

sunday we are taking it easy,

Monday, Im playing in a charity event golf tournament. Bucky Dent, from the yankees will be playing in the tourney too.. I LOOOVVVEEED him when I was 5 yrs old and a huge yankee fan... Am hoping I get a glimpse! 

Charizma77
by Carissa on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:53 PM

No plans tomorrow..whoop wwhoop! Saturday my dd has a soccer game and then we have a hayride/fall party for our church's AWANA. Sunday is church and then watch some football. Weather is supposed to be nice here so looking forward to a lovely weekend.

Jenibob
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:14 PM

Football games, maybe go to the park since it's supposed to be 70s sunny and no chance of rain. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 11, 2013 at 5:22 AM

Thanks mama:)  

Quoting jowen905:

Sorry you're feeling crappy.....I wish I felt crappy because I didn't run!  But I don't run in general, so I feel crappy about not putting in the effort!

Supposed to help with Serve St. Louis on Saturday - we're signed up to help sort donations at our church's other campus.  Billy always fusses about these things (okay, once when I told him we were volunteering to do something for people who needed help, his actual response was "I think I've done enough already for those people" -omg, you don't even realize!! - I'm hoping. ONE DAY, that he'll realize how lucky he is, just to have food on the table!)

Sorry about your roof, that's a real pain!  Hope it at least gets fixed quickly!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 11, 2013 at 5:23 AM

Hope things go well at his appointment!

Quoting lady-J-Rock:

Today we're heading to Rochester Xavier has an appointment in the morning. Not sure if we're going to the zoo or museum of play afterwards. Saturday morning I want to stop by Strides for Independence ,disabilities awareness walk. And a Birthday party in the afternoon. Sunday a day of rest.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 11, 2013 at 5:23 AM

Love this season and all the fun fall things to do!

Quoting SamMom912:

We are going upstate for pumpkin picking and fun in a corn maze... Hoping to eat some cider donuts.. (Should probably run like Darby... Hmmm, will need to find someone to chase me!) 

sunday we are taking it easy,

Monday, Im playing in a charity event golf tournament. Bucky Dent, from the yankees will be playing in the tourney too.. I LOOOVVVEEED him when I was 5 yrs old and a huge yankee fan... Am hoping I get a glimpse! 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 11, 2013 at 5:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm jealous of your nice weather:)

Quoting Charizma77:

No plans tomorrow..whoop wwhoop! Saturday my dd has a soccer game and then we have a hayride/fall party for our church's AWANA. Sunday is church and then watch some football. Weather is supposed to be nice here so looking forward to a lovely weekend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN