Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

My son woke up so unlike himself this am.

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 9:53 AM
  • 66 Replies

My son woke up just crying and throwing things and not wanting to get out of his crib this morning. Some days I feel lost because I don't know what's wrong so how can I possible help him? 

by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Macphee
by Silver Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Hugs. With my son, 7/10 times its health related or didn't sleep well.
Go with your mommy instinct, process of elimination.
Nickmom1118
by Nicole on Oct. 17, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Hugs...

I agree with the other reply. My son will also act like that because he doesn't feel good, or more likely that he was still really tired.

puertoricangeek
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 10:17 AM

I would go with need more rest. It is amazing what an extra hour can do for our little ones.

Linda733
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 10:50 AM

BUMP!

Linda733
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 10:52 AM

He slept from 10:30pm til almost 9:30am lol 

Quoting puertoricangeek:

I would go with need more rest. It is amazing what an extra hour can do for our little ones.

Linda733
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Not sure if you saw my response to the other reply but he slept from 10:30pm til about 9:30am lol could he possibly really need more sleep? If it happens again I'll try to leave him and see if he falls back to sleep 

Quoting Nickmom1118:

Hugs...

I agree with the other reply. My son will also act like that because he doesn't feel good, or more likely that he was still really tired.

Nickmom1118
by Nicole on Oct. 17, 2013 at 11:12 AM

sry, No I didn't see your other reply. That is a good amount of sleep. Hope your day is going better now.

Quoting Linda733:

Not sure if you saw my response to the other reply but he slept from 10:30pm til about 9:30am lol could he possibly really need more sleep? If it happens again I'll try to leave him and see if he falls back to sleep 

Quoting Nickmom1118:

Hugs...

Charizma77
by Carissa on Oct. 17, 2013 at 11:15 AM

That is frustrating. Sometimes all you can do is love on him and let him have his time to be crabby.. Hugs!

puertoricangeek
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 11:21 AM

He may not have slept well. My son will have days like that. Or too much sleep?

Quoting Linda733:

He slept from 10:30pm til almost 9:30am lol 

Quoting puertoricangeek:

Linda733
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 11:42 AM

It isn't but thank you :-) 

Quoting Nickmom1118:

sry, No I didn't see your other reply. That is a good amount of sleep. Hope your day is going better now.

Quoting Linda733:

Quoting Nickmom1118:

Hugs...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN