Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whooohoo some good news

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 1:16 PM
  • 4 Replies
2 moms liked this

So every other Sunday Bradly's early childhood teacher Ms. Smett teaches at our church in the extraordinary group (It's Bradly and Izzy both have autism Izzy is a year older than Bradly)

This past Sunday Ms. Smett was there and had some great news and said that if Bradly has another week like this past week we'll look into adding more school time. He fallowed routine took part in group and was listening, also he's using more words and making more vocal sounds.

So far Brad only goes 2x a week Tue and Thur for 2.5 hours so that he gets more individualized attention. I am so happy and excited this is a plus and one step towards our goal of keeping Bradly in our local school district instead of sending him to a specialized school 50 min away.

I'm a single mom to an angel 06' Anthony stillborn @37wk, an autistic son Bradly 08' and another little boy Terrin 13'

by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 1:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Jenn8604
by Jennifer on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:16 PM
Yay!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NiyasMom1
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:28 PM
Glad to here about the progress he's making. I hope everything works out!

Jenibob
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Great!  I love progression!  Reminds me that our kids can do it, it may take a little longer and a lot of patience but they do progress!  Celebrate:)

Jenifr
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 11:06 PM
:)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)