Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Appreciated

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:07 PM
  • 17 Replies
4 moms liked this

I would just like to thank all the wonderful women who took time out of their day to reply to me and offer such great advice and support. It's appreciated more than you will ever know. I just want you all to know that I feel honored to have "met" you all. You a group of very special ladies and terrific mothers. I'm so happy to have you all in my corner and no longer feel like I have nowhere to turn. Thank you so much!!! HUGS TO YOU ALL

by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Linda733
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:08 PM

BUMP!

NiyasMom1
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I feel the same way. You all have been great!!!!
lucasmadre
by Kari on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I think it helps as much to offer help as it does to receive the support. We are all in this together and that feels a whole lot better than facing it alone. XO

mypbandj
by Jen on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Agreed!!

Quoting lucasmadre:

I think it helps as much to offer help as it does to receive the support. We are all in this together and that feels a whole lot better than facing it alone. XO

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Linda733
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:09 PM

I totally agree. It feels great to know you're not alone and this group has really given me something I was missing. I'm so grateful to everybody..xo

Quoting lucasmadre:

jowen905
by Jan on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:16 PM

I feel the exact same way - it's such a nice feeling to have all these moms on your side.  (I did read your post yesterday, but couldn't respond because I didn't have anything useful to say (that happens more frequently than I care to admit, lol) - fortunately my son has few issues about anything he eats - other issues, yes, but not this particular one.  Good luck!

Linda733
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:27 PM

It really is a nice feeling and I feel blessed to have found this site and this group in particular. Wow you are really lucky to have the eating issues. It can be very difficult. Thanks!! 

Quoting jowen905:

I feel the exact same way - it's such a nice feeling to have all these moms on your side.  (I did read your post yesterday, but couldn't respond because I didn't have anything useful to say (that happens more frequently than I care to admit, lol) - fortunately my son has few issues about anything he eats - other issues, yes, but not this particular one.  Good luck!

Momof4AEMW
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:09 PM

hugs. 

wildchild.com
by Janine on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! I love this group too :-)
Linda733
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:41 PM

Hugs

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

hugs. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)