Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hello(: new here

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:20 PM
  • 20 Replies

Mobile Photo

Hello, my name is veronica i'm 23 years old mother of a 2 year old baby boy :) about 4 weeks ago his ped. gave me the news that he is on the autism spectrum :( i don't know much about it. Never heard about it before either. He is still not fully diagnose yet as regional center says i have to wait until he is at least 2 1/2.
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomOfOneCoolKid
by Gold Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Hugs mom!

Welcome to the group!

jowen905
by Jan on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group!  These ladies here are really helpful and supportive.  Have you been doing some research on-line?  There's so much info. out there, but don't let it overwhelm you.  And kids on the spectrum may have many similarities, but there are also so many differences between each child, too.  If you read through some of the past posts on this site you'll understand what I mean.  You'll find ideas and suggestions that will help you with your little guy and how to support him and yourself the best way possible.  Good luck to you and hugs!

Momof4AEMW
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Hugs, Mama.  Welcome to the group. 

NiyasMom1
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello Veronica, welcome to the group.
lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi my name is Niki. I have 3 kids. My youngest is a 2 year old boy and he was diagnosed with autism a month after his second birthday.
Maxsmommy123
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome!!! I'm new to all of this and i seriously spend more time on here than I ever thought I would.. It's amazing. Call your counties early intervention to get him started on their services while you wait!!! :)
Jenibob
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome!  You'll find a lot of information, support and love from the Mom's here.  This site has been very helpful for us. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 27, 2013 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome Veronica...great picture!

wildchild.com
by Janine on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group :-)
Jaces_mom2512
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group! You're going to find the best support and advice from these moms!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)