Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

First week of November!

Posted by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 7:18 PM
  • 15 Replies

Anything fun like harvest festivals or anything like that this week?  First week of November ladies...crazy how fast time goes!

What's going on this week?

by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nickmom1118
by Nicole on Nov. 3, 2013 at 7:27 PM

It is insane how November is here already. I can't believe it. But there is nothing fun this week. It is our first week out of the feeding clinic. So, that means atleast 1 appointment everyday. I'm not looking forward to it.

mypbandj
by Jen on Nov. 3, 2013 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Nothing special. Just the usual school and work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 3, 2013 at 7:51 PM

I wish you guys the best with feeding clinic...let us know how things go!

Quoting Nickmom1118:

It is insane how November is here already. I can't believe it. But there is nothing fun this week. It is our first week out of the feeding clinic. So, that means atleast 1 appointment everyday. I'm not looking forward to it.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 3, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Just therapy and school for Brady this week.  I have to get some of his meds from the pharmacy tomorrow, and voting is on Tuesday so he doesn't have school in the afternoon...it will be nice to have nothing to do then:)

lady-J-Rock
by Bronze Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 9:21 PM
There's a new program the local YMCA has that I really want to sign Xavier up for. It's called munchkin gym. A parent stays to play games with their kid. Large and fine motor skills will be used along with socialization. For ages 12-36 months old. Only problem is they only offer it one day a week and a set time. So I have to see if his seit will allow him to switch the time of the session.
Charizma77
by Carissa on Nov. 3, 2013 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Pretty much just a usual week for us

SnortysMom
by Cathleen on Nov. 3, 2013 at 10:31 PM

Aidan has a "go see it" with his cub scouts on Monday. They are going to the local fire department. Wednesday is AWANA and Friday is "lunch on the lawn" at DS's school. The parents are invited to come have lunch on the field with their kids. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 4, 2013 at 5:30 AM

Sounds like a great opportunity!  Hope it works out.

Quoting lady-J-Rock:

There's a new program the local YMCA has that I really want to sign Xavier up for. It's called munchkin gym. A parent stays to play games with their kid. Large and fine motor skills will be used along with socialization. For ages 12-36 months old. Only problem is they only offer it one day a week and a set time. So I have to see if his seit will allow him to switch the time of the session.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 4, 2013 at 5:31 AM

Love the "lunch on the lawn" idea...how cool!

Quoting SnortysMom:

Aidan has a "go see it" with his cub scouts on Monday. They are going to the local fire department. Wednesday is AWANA and Friday is "lunch on the lawn" at DS's school. The parents are invited to come have lunch on the field with their kids. 

lady-J-Rock
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 8:27 PM
2 moms liked this
His therapist is also a member of the same Y we go to. She called and looked into it and decided it would be great for Xavier and will come on Thursday instead of Monday. She also told a few other families about it.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Sounds like a great opportunity!  Hope it works out.

Quoting lady-J-Rock:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)