Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Shady ABA provider... some cursing

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 4:52 PM
  • 8 Replies
Venting....
These fucking people are unbelievable. They evaluated Ds and he has had one 1 hr ABA session. This has been in December and session in February. It is now November, these crooked as people have been billing my insurance for intensive behavioral from November until May of three day a week sessions. Insurance fraud. These unprofessional, unethical people have scheduled with us three time and never showed up. I obviously have found another provider.
It fuels my rage that they are trying to get paid for a service they did not provide. Assholes,
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
HippoCat
by Hadley on Nov. 16, 2013 at 4:58 PM
Swear away Mama! I'd be pissed too!
wildchild.com
by Janine on Nov. 16, 2013 at 5:06 PM
Wow unbelievable! I'd be pissed too!
mypbandj
by Jen on Nov. 16, 2013 at 5:52 PM
Wow! How'd you figure it out? You're turning them in, right?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 16, 2013 at 6:52 PM

Wow...I cannot believe that.  I would report them to the Better Business Bureau.  Where are you?  What is the name of the company?

JTMOM422
by Brenda on Nov. 16, 2013 at 7:54 PM

I sure hope that you turned them in. I know we have one around us that has some questionable billing going on. They are under investigation for it. I would so make sure that these people are turned in. There are other providers out there that are honest and they are making it harder on them by doing this stuff. Sorry momma. Hope you find one soon.

Linda733
by Linda on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Omg shit curse away!!! I know I would be. What kind of people do these things? They have serious balls to do something like that and not providing the services your child needs. With my sons therapy I have a coordinator i work with that has given me little tips to help ensure i am not over billed for anything. In NJ insurance doesn't cover the in home therapy so I keep a log of every session and the times the therapists were here. I hope you can prove that your child never received these services. I would also put whoever these people are on blast on every autism website I could to warn other unsuspecting parents!!! People have no shame. I'm so sorry that has happened to you and turn their unethical asses in asap!! As if we all aren't going through enough..hugs 

Jenibob
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 9:53 PM
I now understand why my mom poured over her Dr and insurance statements. We used to tease her. Guess its more common than I thought. Big time bummer, just what you want to spend time & energy on......phone calls with provider that billed but didn't provide and insurance. Give em hell!
Macphee
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 8:46 AM
Oh yes, I am not being a part of fraud. I received the billing Saturday morning
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)