Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Total surprise!

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:24 PM
  • 14 Replies
7 moms liked this
Hi everyone.

Nicolas totally surprised me last night. Today was show And tell at the private preschool. Well they could bring one item that starts with one of the letters that they have worked on this month.

So, I went to Nicolas and told him it was show and tell and did he want to take something that started with a B,N, or T. ( after I said it, I thought he is never going to answer me and if he does its going to be a lot of prompting for him to choose a toy but since I already started, I stuck with it.) my DH looked at me like I was crazy! So, Nicolas said T right away. So, my next question was well, what do u want to take that starts with T? Right away he goes into the playroom and says truck!

I was almost in complete shock!!! I couldn't believe that he was able to do that. It was an eye opener that I can't put any educational restrictions on him. He can get it! It might take a little longer out he has it! I am so proud of him.
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momof4AEMW
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Very exciting!
jowen905
by Jan on Nov. 21, 2013 at 7:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh, good for him!  I'm proud of him, too!

Charizma77
by Carissa on Nov. 21, 2013 at 7:43 PM
1 mom liked this

This makes me very happy to hear!

SamMom912
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:13 PM

Trucking A thats awesome! 

Jenibob
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:36 PM

goodLove surprises:)  That's outstanding, good for you guys!

HippoCat
by Hadley on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:45 PM

That's awesome!!

wildchild.com
by Janine on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:59 PM
That's awesome!
mypbandj
by Jen on Nov. 21, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Way to go!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maxsmommy123
by Jamie on Nov. 22, 2013 at 12:32 AM
This is just as great as reading the chicken soup for raising kids on the spectrum book. Def put a smile on my face. So awesome!

Quoting Nickmom1118:

Hi everyone.

Nicolas totally surprised me last night. Today was show And tell at the private preschool. Well they could bring one item that starts with one of the letters that they have worked on this month.

So, I went to Nicolas and told him it was show and tell and did he want to take something that started with a B,N, or T. ( after I said it, I thought he is never going to answer me and if he does its going to be a lot of prompting for him to choose a toy but since I already started, I stuck with it.) my DH looked at me like I was crazy! So, Nicolas said T right away. So, my next question was well, what do u want to take that starts with T? Right away he goes into the playroom and says truck!

I was almost in complete shock!!! I couldn't believe that he was able to do that. It was an eye opener that I can't put any educational restrictions on him. He can get it! It might take a little longer out he has it! I am so proud of him.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 22, 2013 at 6:48 AM

How awesome!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)