Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism - Support Across the Spectrum Autism - Support Across the Spectrum

He finally ate

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 8:56 PM
  • 8 Replies

Zachary ate an entire piece of pizza crust and all!!! Finally one dinner time that didn't feel like I'm running a restaurant with making 8 different things and him taking 2 bites of each lol lunch time he will usually eat pretty well but for some reason dinner can be a problem..he also ate some fruit (baby food) and yogurt..not too shabby 

by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
robmommom
by Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 9:37 PM
Glad he got something in his tummy, I know it's so hard, but Big hugs to you for not giving up
Linda733
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Thank you so much... I sometimes get frustrated and worry. i never thought eating would be such a challenge. he ate everything as a baby..hes doing better and going for an appt for feeding therapy soon. so i hope it will help...Hugs 

SAMI_JO
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Congratulations that is one huge step in the right direction.

Linda733
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Thank you. I figured it can only help and when I change his diet I'll be more educated on how to introduce him to new foods. There will be a dietician there on the team to help so I'm really looking forward to it..anything to help my angel 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 23, 2013 at 6:52 AM

Great news!!!  Way to go Zachary!

Linda733
by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Thank you Darby :) 

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Great news!!!  Way to go Zachary!

jowen905
by Jan on Nov. 23, 2013 at 12:24 PM

Good for him!  Eating was a constant worry when my son was very young, I know how frustrating it can be!

Linda733
by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 12:32 PM

It's definitely a constant worry. I have an appt for him for a feeding eval. So hopefully that will help..

Quoting jowen905:

Good for him!  Eating was a constant worry when my son was very young, I know how frustrating it can be!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)