Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's on YOUR wishlist?

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2013 at 5:49 AM
  • 37 Replies

Big or small, doesn't matter! I'm not asking for anything but it'd be really nice to see some surprises under the tree....or a new kitchen....lol.

What about you? christmas treegift

by on Nov. 30, 2013 at 5:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 30, 2013 at 5:53 AM

Nothing really....I got some new running gear yesterday and that's all I really wanted.

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Nov. 30, 2013 at 5:58 AM

Have you always been a runner?

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Nothing really....I got some new running gear yesterday and that's all I really wanted.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 30, 2013 at 6:09 AM

I started running when Brady was about 9-10 months old.  It's a great stress reliever and perfect "me" time!

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

Quoting darbyakeep45:

wildchild.com
by Janine on Nov. 30, 2013 at 6:11 AM
My boyfriend asked me what I wanted & I told him to suprise me. When I saw your post I thought wow I really haven't thought about it....I wouldn't mind a day at the spa. A massage, get my nails done & my hair.Now that I'm thinking about it I'd like a day that I can sleep in. We were up at 4:30 this morning .Zzzzzzzzz so tired zzzzzzz.....
TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Nov. 30, 2013 at 6:14 AM
1 mom liked this

And it's so good for you! I walk in the field across the street for me but I really should run. At least it's exercise, I guess..lol.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

I started running when Brady was about 9-10 months old.  It's a great stress reliever and perfect "me" time!

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

Quoting darbyakeep45:

TheJerseyGirl
by Michele on Nov. 30, 2013 at 6:16 AM

YES! That sounds so nice!

I've been up since 4 with dogs...2 of the puppies escaped out of the play yard and were lost in the living room...lol.

Quoting wildchild.com:

My boyfriend asked me what I wanted & I told him to suprise me. When I saw your post I thought wow I really haven't thought about it....I wouldn't mind a day at the spa. A massage, get my nails done & my hair.Now that I'm thinking about it I'd like a day that I can sleep in. We were up at 4:30 this morning .Zzzzzzzzz so tired zzzzzzz.....

princess_1983
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2013 at 9:36 AM

A new tv would be nice. The one we have DH won it in a raffle and it has bad picture quality.

wildchild.com
by Janine on Nov. 30, 2013 at 9:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

YES! That sounds so nice!

I've been up since 4 with dogs...2 of the puppies escaped out of the play yard and were lost in the living room...lol.

Quoting wildchild.com:My boyfriend asked me what I wanted & I told him to suprise me. When I saw your post I thought wow I really haven't thought about it....I wouldn't mind a day at the spa. A massage, get my nails done & my hair.Now that I'm thinking about it I'd like a day that I can sleep in. We were up at 4:30 this morning .Zzzzzzzzz so tired zzzzzzz.....

oh no I'm glad you found them :-)
TheLadyAmalthea
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2013 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this

What I really want is a day/night out with my husband. Like, more than a couple of hours. We never get more than a couple of hours alone together. And when we do get that couple of hours alone together, it's once every 4-6 months!

Momof4AEMW
by Silver Member on Nov. 30, 2013 at 3:29 PM

I have zero physical presents on my list, anyone who asks in our families, I tell them gift cards to restaurants as that will give me a night off cooking later when I'm frazzled.  What I really want is just a few hours where all the kids are calm and can enjoy some time as a family without all the disability challenges and sensory issues kicking in.  When no one is running around from this holiday gathering to the next or this singing program in church, ripping through presents just to open the next without even seeing what they really just got.  Time when nothing needs cleaned, no dishes, no dinners need made.  Just calmness where we can actually sit and enjoy the holiday instead of running around crazy the whole time rushing through it and missing out on what's going on.  Time where I do not feel exhausted when it is over and wonder what all I just missed out on them doing as I was running around helping everyone else, feeding someone, changing someone's diaper, dealing with sensory overload, etc.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)